Spikeout on dreamcast?

The best fighting game i've ever played was Spikeout which came out a few years ago. What disappointed me was that there wasn't a dreamcast port of it. But just recently i read that there may a dc port of the game, and probably a sequel in the arcades.

Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumour?

There are still some japanese Dreamcast games coming....DONT FORGET SAKURA WARS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spikeout isn't coming to any home console....too bad...

Evil Twin's actually coming out in Europe? Wow, you'd never think that EUROPE would be the good gaming territory all of the sudden... I mean, no offense, but they do usually get shafted in comparison to North America.

yeah, the good gaming teritiory, where neither xbox or gamecube is on sale yet

thats the only real reason i think we did get the last couple of games (shenmue 2, headhunter etc) on the dc

note that psov2 is still not released here, although according to a games magazine i read last week, the upside of that is the euro version doesnt require you to pay for the hunters license unlike the us and jap ones

Quote: from Chiraz on 6:39 pm on Feb. 11, 2002

The best fighting game i've ever played was Spikeout which came out a few years ago. What disappointed me was that there wasn't a dreamcast port of it. But just recently i read that there may a dc port of the game, and probably a sequel in the arcades.

Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumour?

well its probably real old news that was written a long time ago its most likely not coming out on DC or there would be real news about it now

i was also tricked many times by reading something that is really old news and isnt accurate anymore

yeah so i guess i was right spikeout isnt coming to DC Its too late now it must have been old news you read about

what is spikeout about? never heard of it. good game?

yeah july 2001 was still like when they didnt announce that dc was gona stop production

can you give me some info on spikeout? i never heard of it

Spikeout is a streets-of-rage kinda game but in full 3d, and you could play up to 4 players at the same time with separate cabinets, like daytona. It is awesome, and would have been nice on dc :(

Back