still more stuff for sale

i need a mesa road king cabinet, a roland loop station, and a bunch of monster cables. so, as sad as it is, i'm selling pretty much all of my game stuff, save the current systems.

EDIT 2/18/04: OKAY, selling these as lots did not prove to be very successful (save the commodore 64), but i didn't expect they would be. so everything that's left is broken up now and individually priced. and as before, prices are off the top of my head and what i deem to be fair, but since i really need money, they may be swayed a bit so everything is negotiable. that was a big long sentence. OKAY HERE GOEZZZZ d0oDzzzzz

Sega Saturn

--------------

2 Stunner light guns [$8 each]

one 3D control pad (complete in box) w/ Nights in jewel case [$12]

-Daytona USA (complete) [$2]

-Virtua Cop (complete) [$2]

-Sega Rally Championship (complete) [$5]

-Need For Speed (complete) [$5]

-Golden Axe: The Duel (complete) [$15]

-Street Fighter Alpha (complete) [$10]

NES

----

Model 2 NES (top loader) w/all hookups, dogbone controller, Super Mario 3 and TMNT games (carts only) [$85]

N64

----

Nintendo 64 w/all hookups, grey nintendo brand controller [$20]

-King of Pro Baseball (JAP, cart only) w/ Super 64 import adapter [$10]

-Perfect Dark (complete) [$8]

-Conker's Bad Fur Day (complete) [$15]

Dreamcast

-------------

-Dreamcast w/ all hookups, two grey controllers in boxes, one blue controller, wheel mouse in box, grey VMU in box, grey controller extension cable, and web browser in case [$50]

-bleemcast! for Tekken 3 (complete) [$8]

-Phantasy Star Online (complete) [$10]

-Quake III Arena (complete) [$10]

Sega CD

----------

-ESPN Baseball Tonight [$2]

-Eternal Champions [$8]

-NFL’s Greatest [$2]

-Panic! [$8]

-Wirehead [$5]

Sega Genesis

----------------

-NHL 97 (complete) [$3]

-Sonic the Hedgehog (complete) [$8]

-Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (complete) [$8]

Super NES

------------

-Mortal Kombat II (boxed, no instructions) [$3]

Final Fantasy III original sound recording CD [$10]

Final Fantasy X Vocal Collection CD [$10]

Atari Classic Games - $15 (with package, almost brand new, i'll even throw in a new pack of batteries) this is that toy with like 10 atari games built into it. it's shaped like a joystick and you plug it directly into your TV. it's kinda cool, i just don't need it anymore

so yeah, buy on. if you're unhappy with some of these prices, keep in mind that everything is negotiable to a certain degree and i'm more than happy to haggle with you like a five-toothed flea market lurker.

updated 2/23/04

I'm curious, when was the last time you tested the c64? Because I might be interested in that if all components are all full working order. And when you say disk drive you mean a 1541 I assume, correct?

yes, it's a 1541. i couldn't remember the number off the top of my head. there are actually two keyboards in the lot, but only one of them works, but the one that does works perfectly. the last time i tested this stuff was probably in december, i put it away because it was taking up room that i needed to entertain family members on christmas. and i don't feel like setting it back up, because frankly, i don't feel like waiting for an eternity to play out run or amazon.

some of the games i know i have are:

Yie-ar kung fu, burning rubber, olympic games summer, olympic games winter, out run, dig dug (cart), zaxxon (cart), frogger, dragon's lair, ultimate wizard (w/packaging), swiss family robinson (w/packaging), Larry Bird vs. Dr. J (w/packaging), chessmaster (w/packaging), amazon, B.C., and probably 40 or so other random games.

yes, it's a 1541. i couldn't remember the number off the top of my head. there are actually two keyboards in the lot, but only one of them works, but the one that does works perfectly. the last time i tested this stuff was probably in december, i put it away because it was taking up room that i needed to entertain family members on christmas. and i don't feel like setting it back up, because frankly, i don't feel like waiting for an eternity to play out run or amazon.

So by two keyboards you mean 2 c64s? Hmm.. I'm definitely interested. Could you PM me and give me an indication of what the rough shipping cost might be? Also, the monitor is color right?

Which Monster Cables are you looking for? You know the mark-up on those things is ridiculous and I can get a lot of them at cost (almost 60% or so below retail)...

~Krelian

Originally posted by Krelian@Feb 11, 2004 @ 04:06 AM

Which Monster Cables are you looking for? You know the mark-up on those things is ridiculous and I can get a lot of them at cost (almost 60% or so below retail)...

~Krelian

dude i would seriously jerk you off if you could do that for me. (okay not really, but i'd be suuuuuuper appreciative) i will need these:

25' monster rock instrument

10' monster rock instrument

.75' monster rock instrument (x4)

15' monster speaker

5' monster speaker (x2)

.75' monster speaker (x2)

let me know what you could do and how much you think that could cost me.

I might be willing to buy your Sega Saturn...I live in sweden so are you willing to ship there??

What condition is the Saturn in?? Does the mod chip work perfectly?? how much would the shipping be??

I could transfer the money straight into your account on shipping day.

Well, anyways, thats all!!!

Cheers!!

Henrik

Was just laying down in bed and I remembered something:

About a year or so back I won an eBay auction for Monster S-Video PS2 cables $12 + $5 shipping and what I recieved were two different lengths of Monster Performer 500 Jazz Instrument cables... I tried to contact the seller about it and he never replied... I checked what they were going for on eBay (like $20 - $50) so I decided to just sit on them and resell them later...

Well, then I moved from Pennsylvania to California and I left some odds and ends with my roomate (we planned to make a little project and sell them the next time I came back to visit), well I haven't been able to make it back yet so as far as I know he still has them (and some other cables like a length of M2000 S-Video) just laying around... I'll try and call him about it.

~Krelian

man, i could totally use those. if you or he are not planning on using them i am really interested.

fucking overpriced cables. the only real reason i want them is because they have that nice lifetime warranty thing on them. just hope i don't lose them. they're durable too. much nicer than a cheapy carpet cable or something.

I asked a guy at work (Rudy) about the Monster Speaker cable and he brought up a good question...

Why do you want 15', 5' x 2, and .75' x 2?

Why don't you just buy a roll of 50'?

Just for clarification you do mean the copper speaker cable that doesn't have connectors at the end right? If not, go to Monstercable.com and find what you want and post the link so I can take a look at it.

In any case, if you mean the speaker cable I think you mean I get that like half off...

And I'll get a hold of Jarrod tonight about the Monster Jazz Instrument cables...

~Krelian

i do need the kind that have the connectors in them. i'm not all that handy with a soldering iron.

anyway, i can't link to the individual cables, so here are the speaker makes and model numbers.

(4) Performer 500 Monster Rock 8 in. - angled 1/4" plugs P500-IR-.75DA

(1) Performer 500 Monster Rock 12ft. - angled to straight 1/4" plugs P500-IR-12A

(1) Performer 500 Monster Rock 30 ft. - angled to straight 1/4" plug P500-IR-30A

(1) Performer 500 Speaker 10 ft. - straight 1/4" plugs P500-S-10

(2) Performer 500 Speaker 3 ft. - straight 1/4" plugs P500-S-3

let me know what you can do, if anything. i really, really, really appreciate it :)

Ahhh, you mean speaker patch cable, for some odd reason I though you meant home theater speaker cable...

The store I work doesn't carry any of the Instrument Monster Cables, BUT we do have special employee accomodations from many of the manufacturers we carry (Monster amoung them), so I'll check the accomodation form and see if I can get in the instrument stuff on it...

Also, I called back to my old roomate and he said he put all my stuff we were gonna eBay in a box and gave it to my dad. But that, yes, there were two instrument cables in there (he thinks he remembers them being Performer 500 Jazz as well). I'll give my dad a call and see... Would you be interested in those ones? They're Jazz 500 not Rock 500 but honestly I doubt it makes a difference, they're in good shape and have the lifetime warrantee any way...

Lemme know!

~Krelian

damn i need to update this list.

krelian, i would rather have monster rock, as the high end is a little better on those than the jazz cables, but i guess it all depends on price right now. if you could let me know what you could get the speaker cables or monster rock cables for (if you even can), then i think i'll be able to figure out what i'm gonna do. i can not even begin to thank you enough for helping me out with this. i'll send you some free cds of my bands or something. thanks a million.

Any word on the c64s man? I don't mean to bug you about it, but I just keep thinking about some SID goodness.

they're being held for you. i haven't had time to get to mail boxes etc, but i'm off tomorrow, so i should have it done by tomorrow evening.

Alrighty, here's the deal:

I get anything Monster Cable 50% off.

I still have to pay 8.25% CA tax and a flat-rate shipping of $15.

So as I figure it:

(4) Perf 500 Monster Rock 8 in. - ang 1/4" plugs P500-IR-.75DA

$19.95 x4 = $79.80 - 50% = $39.90

(1) Perf 500 Monster Rock 12ft. - ang to stra 1/4" plugs P500-IR-12A

$39.95 - 50% = $19.98

(1) Perf 500 Monster Rock 30 ft. - ang to stra 1/4" plug P500-IR-30A

$59.95 - 50% = $29.98

(1) Perf 500 Speaker 10 ft. - straight 1/4" plugs P500-S-10

$29.95 - 50% = $14.98

(2) Perf 500 Speaker 3 ft. - straight 1/4" plugs P500-S-3

19.95 x2 = $39.90 - 50% = $19.95

Nine cables TOTAL:

$249.55 - 50% = $124.80 + 8.25% = 135.30 + $15 = $150.30

So that's about $100 off... not bad at all...

Oh yeah, then I'll charge actual shipping from me to you...

~Krelian

[EDIT: Added line about me to you shipping.]

Back