Street Fighter Alpha 2 / Street Fighter Zero 2

One of my favourite games and the one that made my buy a Saturn. However, I really don't like a lot the remixed tracks that the game uses. I prefer the original CPS2 music tracks.

Another thing that I also hate is the fact that there is not a roster image/stage select image on the game when playing the VS mode but that's a minor complaint.

But overall, SFZ2 is the best Street Fighter game to date. It has the right mixture of tech with combo and that is what makes the game great.

The SS version is great.

shinhoshi: One of my favourite games and the one that made my buy a Saturn.

same here... and without a doubt my MOST played saturn game by a huge margin. 2nd would probably be Virtua Fighter 2..

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Feb 17, 2003 @ 08:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Feb 17, 2003 @ 08:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, actually, this WAS the game that made me buy a Saturn in the first place.[/b]

Originally posted by shinhoshi@Oct 2, 2003 @ 10:47 AM

One of my favourite games and the one that made my buy a Saturn.

<!--QuoteBegin-REDFLELD
@Jan 22, 2004 @ 11:34 PM

shinhoshi: One of my favourite games and the one that made my buy a Saturn.

same here... and without a doubt my MOST played saturn game by a huge margin. 2nd would probably be Virtua Fighter 2..
[/quote]

That makes three of us. :) :cheers

I've been a Street Fighter fan since 2. Naturally I picked this one up for Saturn. (not the reason I bought a Saturn though)

I'm going to get DSL just so I can play against MasterAkumaMatata...

Attachments

• pu02.jpg
    pu02.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 99
  • pu02.jpg
    pu02.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 105
  • pu02.jpg
    pu02.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 98
Back