Street Fighter on Sega 32X ???

A guy is trying to sell me a Street Fighter 2 for the Sega 32X, but to my knowledge there was never a Street Fighter released for the 32X ?? Or was there maybe a Beta version or something ? :blink:

I've read that SSFIIT was gonna be released on 32x. As were Alien vs Predator, Rayman, Alien Trilogy, Dracula X, Darkstalkers, Daytona USA, and Descent. If only they had been released....

Hey guys you're correct it wasn't SF II he was talking about but mortal Kombat II. I knew there was something fishy about it <_<

yeah a very, very long time ago I've also read about those releases, but I doubt very much that the 32X would be able to run Daytona USA at a sufficent fps rate, I mean look at Darxide (maybe other name in US, dunno) it had really crapy textures and only few polygons used for the models and the 32X was almost at the limit with that...

btw. wasn't Bug supposed to be released for the 32X as well?? ^^

Yeah, I don't know if the 32x could handle it by itself, especially considering the framerate of Virtua Racing Deluxe, but perhaps the 32x/Sega CD combo would be able to handle it (supposed to be nearly as powerful as a Saturn in the right hands).

Back