stuff. modded xbox/SuperNova/Gamecube

xbox sold

---------------------------------------

Nova is sold..

--------------------------------------

Mp3 Car Stereo: JVC KD-SX980, 200W, plays CDs with MP3s on them, and also reads CDRWs, has remote control, detatchable face, and a box for the face when it's removed. It has no box, but Ill pack it nicely. Still has its paperwork.

This is what the stereo and Remote look like. This is just a picture of the model, not the exact one im selling.

98.JPG

$125 (shipped)

--------------------

Platinum Gamecube with a black memorycard, 2nd black controller, and Mario Kart Double Dash.

All in pristine condition, GC has its box and cables - $150 plus shipping.

-------------

Need the money all at once, PayPal only, plus 5% for the paypal fee.

Those that are wondering if I will split this up, sorry, no. Each item is a Package deal only, so don't bother asking.

edit: typos and crap.

First off, you can't charge any PayPal fees for using PayPal. It's illegal ----read their policies.

What's the model # for the xbox? What modchip is it using? I do remember you selling this xbox a few months ago, so I have to question this 3 months old thing?

Are the prices negotiable?

I may be interested, depending on the modchip...

Ive never offered sold my modded xbox before. I refused to, but I need rent money.

And its common practice to charge for the fee. policies or no.

Feel free to get raped for that money. I wont.

as for the chip, Im assuming its an Xecutor 2. I had it done by Rustydog from www.get-modded.com

What chip & bios is installed on the xbox? I want a modded box to check out the features, but don't have the time to invest and don't want to lose my precious Live abilities. Speaking of which, is the HDD locked (so you can play on live with it?)

---Ammut

You should just do what I do to recover the PayPal fees... I add it to what I charge for shipping and handling or add it to my price.

as far as I know, the only xbox that is modded that can get on live is one with a switch, to shut off the mod.

Other than that, Im not aware of any that can be used with live, locked or no.

As for the chipset, I have no idea. Its got a samsung DVD drive, so it reads CD-Rs, and it plays ROMs, imports, DVDs with no DVD kit, and can copy games to the HDD.

Thats all there is to know about the xbox.

open it up and see what the chip looks like......the chip is a big deal. I wouldn't buy a modded xbox w/o knowing what modchip it had in it. but that's just me i guess.....

Here's how to tell if it's an xecutor 2, does it have a multi bank bios with switch somewhere on it? If not, then it's not an xecutor 2. As for which bios is on it, that's hard to tell, but if the bios is write enabled, and you can boot evox, then you can flash it to whatever bios you want. If the chip doesn't have an on off switch anywhere on it, then it may not be worth much, atleast to anyone hoping to get on live. You can also lock and unlock a hdd inside evox.

Back