Swap Trick with Pro Action Replay

Bugger...

So lemme guess... Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter requires the 4 meg?

*digs through his garbage for the old cd...*

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Jul 26, 2003 @ 09:28 PM

Hah, wow, well uh... hmm.

Can't install a mod chip or something?

Or at least try it with Street Fighter Zero 3.

Well, the mod chip mustn't be bought? Or can we do it by ourselves? If so, there is any site where can explain how to do it?

If tried the SF zero 3 but the screen turns out to be black... but I think that the CD was wrongly burned... however I'm going to try with Vampire Savior...

Originally posted by antime@Jul 27, 2003 @ 05:22 AM

All games that require the 4MB expansion.

Hmm, not exactly.

X-Men VS SF, works with the "older" 4in1's, I got myself one of these, a few months ago, and xmenVSsf worked, and newer capcom games didn't. Vampire Savior and _all_ that were released after seem to be the ones which cause probs with the older 4in1's.

Originally posted by IBarracudaI+Jul 30, 2003 @ 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IBarracudaI @ Jul 30, 2003 @ 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-antime@Jul 27, 2003 @ 05:22 AM

All games that require the 4MB expansion.

Hmm, not exactly.

X-Men VS SF, works with the "older" 4in1's, I got myself one of these, a few months ago, and xmenVSsf worked, and newer capcom games didn't. Vampire Savior and _all_ that were released after seem to be the ones which cause probs with the older 4in1's. [/b][/quote]

Well have u seen the pic of my cart?

I think it is one of the new ones...

Shouldn't Final Fight Revenge work?

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Jul 24, 2003 @ 07:29 PM

Are you certain? Can you take a picture of your cart's circuit board?

Try using it with Street Fighter Zero 3 or Vampire Saviour.

Ok I've tried with Vampire Savior and it worked, however sometimes the game falls out to the cd player...

So do you have any answers to this problem?

:damn:

I think you should just get a new saturn man.

I have read your 'Blank Screen' thread too and your having problems with your saturn's power source it sounds like... Somethings really messed up there.\

Ebay.com - Go hunting for a model 2, hopefully 21/32.

Back