Tennis 2K2 / Virtua Tennis 2 / Power Smash 2

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
2006-10-29 to 2006-11-04; Sega Dreamcast / Sony PlayStation2

THE TOP SEED IS BACK

Overpower your opponent with blistering serves and overhead slams or play the finesse game with devastating drop shots and well-placed lobs. Ace the competition!

• TAKE THE COURT as or against 16 top-ranked pros including Venus and Serena Williams, Lindsay Davenport, Patrick Rafter, and Yevgeny Kafelnikov.
  • CRASH THE NET in head-to-head Singles matches or compete with up to four players in Doubles and new Mixed Doubles matches.
  • SERVE IT UP with custom players you create, train, and enter in tournaments to battle for the #1 world ranking.
  • SMASH your way through three revamped game modes: Tournament, Exhibition, and World Tour.

Only downside to the Virtua Tennis-games in my opinion was that you couldn't play 5 set matches.

And that the computerplayers were so tough. ;)

Great 2-4 player game.

At my best friend's place, if we weren't playing Monkey Ball, we were playing Virtua Tennis/Tennis 2K2.

Then again, I didn't take both my 'Cube and Dreamcast often. It was one or the other.

Anyway, whenever I took my Dreamcast over there, all we did was play Tennis. Such a great game. I don't even like tennis, and I love this game.

Back