The best of the best

Can anybody post up a list of the best 3DO games? if I collect the best games could open up a 3DO FTP if thats cool with you guys.

Hell was a great game. also road rash and twisted are two excellent games as well. Oh and can't forget NIGHT TRAP!

You'd say Night Trap but not mention these games?

Wing Commander 3

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Way of the Warrior

Alone in the dark (1&2)

Gex

Samurai Shodown

Now these are some sweet titles!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by XAKEP@June 29 2002,00:37

And you know what ..... ALL 3DO Games RULEZ
smile.gif

You should ammend that to be *most* 3DO games rule
biggrin.gif

Have you ever seen Plumbers Don't Wear Ties ? ??? Geez is that awful!! and lets not forget Shadow War Of sucession
sad.gif
cool name, but an awful game.

Originally posted by Random Hajile+June 29 2002,11:32--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Random Hajile @ June 29 2002,11:32)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-XAKEP@June 29 2002,00:37

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Have you ever seen Plumbers Don't Wear Ties ? ??? Geez is that awful!! and lets not forget Shadow War Of sucession
sad.gif
cool name, but an awful game.[/b][/quote]

smile.gif
... I am ripping Plumbers Don't Wear Ties game now
smile.gif

Originally posted by Random Hajile+June 29 2002,11:32--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Random Hajile @ June 29 2002,11:32)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-XAKEP@June 29 2002,00:37

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

sad.gif
cool name, but an awful game.[/b][/quote]

smile.gif
... I am ripping Plumbers Don't Wear Ties game now
smile.gif

Plumbers Dont Wear Ties was not the worst game by far.....its story line kept me laughing all the way through it.....even though I would prefer FMV to stills....but the Shadow is God Damn aweful to the 10th Power!! Nobody should get Shadow for 3DO....I paid 4 bucks for it and I paid 3.99 too much for it!! Holy shit is that game badly made.....I mean like damn man, what were they thinking??? Mortal Kombat with even chopier animation and no music worth a damn!! YUCK!!!!!

Back