The definition of irony...

Wow thats ridiculous. Please tell me that didn't occur in the USA? What if the gun had discharged into the audience? Why would you cock a gun and then put it in your holster anyways? And then to top it off, he pulls out an assault rifle after the fact? **scratches head**

Hilarious...the I love how the audience gets twitchy when he pulls the second "empty" gun out. :eek:wned

That was pretty funny, I like how he used that accident in the speach he was giving.

crystalmethod- I don't think that could happen anywhere, but in the good ol US of A. :hehehe:

the guy has some high threshold to continue on like that. I think it probably just grazed him. Why the hell did he reach for the rifle though? momo!

Originally posted by Jedi Master Thrash@Fri, 2005-03-11 @ 06:46 PM

I'm pretty sure it's illegal, even for police, to bring a gun inside a school. At least I thought that was the case in Minnesota.

While I can't speak for Minnesota, it certainly was legal here when I was a kid. I remember "Officer Friendly" (can't remember what this program was supposed to accomplish, but it was separate from D.A.R.E.) came in to elementary school and showed the class his firearm.

I think it was just a blank... and it was used to show children the true values of not playing with a gun and that even trained professionals can screw up... there is no way that he would continue his presentation or that the adults in the room would calmly stand back while this took place...

I agree, it was probably just a blank, but even so the muzzleblast itself would of caused a lot of damage at point blank range like that.

Back