The General Message Board.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work.
biggrin.gif

Sub this one in then.
tongue.gif

Or this one.

I could keep trawling, but that's not the point.

I'm not having a go at you BJammzz.

Maybe some non-video game threads are stupid, but to want to cut them out completely seems unreasonable. Almost everybody contributes to them. ???

I always liked coming to the General section of this site, because we didnt just have to talk about games...I wonder how much longer it will be till we cant say, fuck or any of the other "bad" words in the english language...Seriously, they should just keep it the, "General Section: Talk about anything." thread, if a topic is too dumb, (or Jerry Springer like) then delete it...like they did with JohnD's horrid, "faked moon landing thread" believe it or not, people here do more than just play videogames
sarcasm.gif

Originally posted by cww80@Aug. 13 2002, 1:06 pm

I always liked coming to the General section of this site, because we didnt just have to talk about games...I wonder how much longer it will be till we cant say, fuck or any of the other "bad" words in the english language...Seriously, they should just keep it the, "General Section: Talk about anything." thread, if a topic is too dumb, (or Jerry Springer like) then delete it...like they did with JohnD's horrid, "faked moon landing thread" believe it or not, people here do more than just play videogames
sarcasm.gif

agreed

yeah i think that a general anything forum is good because you can talk about things unrelated to gaming, but you're still talking TO other gamers so you might have the same point of view on different topics because of this commonality.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Aug. 12 2002, 11:16 am

So does the banning procedure change? When someone posts something like 'Getting Drunk' will they warned/banned?

Nope, it's been the same for awhile. Remember BigDAlcala or whatever his name was? He got banned for makin stupid posts. Falstaff, I LOVE the new board changes, but not this general part of it. Sum non-related stuff is ok. What is not ok is when 90 percent of the topics are shit. I admit to posting in sum non-related topics, but did I start any? Nope, once they are posted does it take up anymore room to post in em? nut uh.....So cyn, get a life and stop just cummin on her tryin to make ppl look bad. Is that the only way you can make yourself feel good about bein yourself? Seems to me that sumone got picked on WAY too much as a child......

but anywayz, basic thing I am tryin to get across is atleast keep it videogame related. If you wanna post about XBox or GCN then go ahead, that's fine. but stupid stuff like that gettin drunk topic is just dumb and the only reason you dumbasses do it cuz u have nuffin better to do then raise yer post-count on SX.

I really think if it bothers anyone this much about our forums, they're better off destroying their computer and going outside some.

Originally posted by BJammzz+Aug. 13 2002, 6:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BJammzz @ Aug. 13 2002, 6:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MTXBlau@Aug. 12 2002, 11:16 am

So does the banning procedure change? When someone posts something like 'Getting Drunk' will they warned/banned?

Nope, it's been the same for awhile. Remember BigDAlcala or whatever his name was? He got banned for makin stupid posts. Falstaff, I LOVE the new board changes, but not this general part of it. Sum non-related stuff is ok. What is not ok is when 90 percent of the topics are shit. I admit to posting in sum non-related topics, but did I start any? Nope, once they are posted does it take up anymore room to post in em? nut uh.....So cyn, get a life and stop just cummin on her tryin to make ppl look bad. Is that the only way you can make yourself feel good about bein yourself? Seems to me that sumone got picked on WAY too much as a child......

but anywayz, basic thing I am tryin to get across is atleast keep it videogame related. If you wanna post about XBox or GCN then go ahead, that's fine. but stupid stuff like that gettin drunk topic is just dumb and the only reason you dumbasses do it cuz u have nuffin better to do then raise yer post-count on SX.[/b][/quote]

watch your mouth sunshine.

Originally posted by JohnD@Aug. 12 2002, 11:29 pm

watch your mouth sunshine.

Are you ever original? I mean really now, the useless (stolen) one liners are a bit much, but not only that, they serve no purpose to the thread.

I know you get your kicks by being annoying, but you could at least NOT half-ass it? You sound like a 10 year old.

Alright, lets stop the flame wars. we don't need a bashing thread. and Sat985, don't take this the wrong way but can you actually call yourself a SEGA fan without know that my avatar is a pic of Toejam off of Toejam & Earl? The answer is no you can't. That's almost like not knowing who Sonic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back