The Guessing Game

Originally posted by Curtis@Feb 24, 2003 @ 05:01 AM

You always were an arsehole, IHM. Now you have to go and come back to plague me and mal once more. That's just made my day.
angry.gif

Umm Curtis that was IHM, I am registered as H.I.M. these are two diff people... And yes alass... it is I.... "Brother J" this is highly childish and I realize it... But I am pissed off at the fact that i was just shunned away... Especially after that night you guys abused your modding privalges totally and warned me so much in 1 minute that i couldn't post anymore... And became banned... And to let you know Taelon I asked Iceman and Mal nicely in a pm to let me be able to post again and that I was sorry for whatever I did to them... No one did a thing about it. And I still can't login with Jaded God.... So someone tell me my damn password.

JG, use the Forgotten Password feature and all should be well.

To my knowledge no one has locked you out of the board, there was a general issue with passwords when the forums changed from Ikonboard to Invision Power Board.

BTW did you read my post?

I didn't do anything about your account because as far as I could tell, there was nothing to do. Your warn count had been reduced to zero and that should have been the only thing stopping you from posting.

And while we're at it, drop the attitude.

You were unrepentantly flaming and Curtis and I were within our rights to stop you. There was no abuse of power.

Let's put the past behind us and try to be more civil this time.

No I still could not post... I was banned. And for you to not even reply through the pm *message* I sent you is not right man. I have no idea where it all came from... I just wish you could understand what was going on with my life at the time that I was "flamming". I mean one warning or two would have been acceptable, but then there was double teaming with 2 mods... When one mod was handling it already... Another had to get into it and just go "BOOM" to the situation. I do remember one of you, either Curtis or you, posting a regard such as "haha now your done for" or something of that kind of remark... Now was that called for?

Like I said, how about we try to put the past behind us?

Rehashing past events is not helping things at all.

Try getting a new password for your old account. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll try to rectify the situation.

If all you are doing is trolling, please stop it now as I really don't want to see you banned again.

You are seriously mistaken in your beliefs on a number of levels, JG.

First, we did not laugh at you, say "haha now your done for" or anything like. You were warned on a number of occasions to stop your abuse at the time. Your choice of language was totally unacceptable, especially since it was directed at both me and mal. You were given plenty of chances to cool off.

Secondly, the reason for your sudden increase in warning level was to let you know that "this is your last chance". At the time I had enough of your foul language and insensitivity. I increased your "warn level" to 4 and told you to "stop the abuse" as I recall. You did not and the final warning level was "awarded".

Finally, my post to IHM was just that. A post to IHM. I did not intend for that message to be to you, and indeed it isn't.

Since you insist on dredging all this up, here is the last topic of yours. Read it carefully and tell me again how I abused my moderating position. Note the search word.

I'm prepared to leave this be. It's up to you now.

i looked at it -- and i still couldn't tell what the fuss was all about since not all of what happend is there

all it looked like to me was that you guys did something to piss him off and he didnt want to take it up the ass laying down -- but all i saw was that one bit you put up curtis -and to me it looks like you guys started it because it dosent show what he initialy did to set you off

Thank you googlefest... Exactly... Anyways look

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Your posting permissions have been removed

I still cannot post with the account "Jaded God" I told you it was still like that and no one wants to do anything about it... Fix it like you said you would... "Ummm you could post again" Ummm no i can't.

Originally posted by googlefest1@Feb 25, 2003 @ 10:03 PM

i looked at it -- and i still couldn't tell what the fuss was all about since not all of what happend is there

all it looked like to me was that you guys did something to piss him off and he didnt want to take it up the ass laying down -- but all i saw was that one bit you put up curtis -and to me it looks like you guys started it because it dosent show what he initialy did to set you off

You missed the original thread that was deleted, because it became a flame war. As you may note, the thread's name is deleting posts. Jaded God decided to go on with the flaming, in a new thread.

I'll save you the trouble - it was a waste of time. And nothing has changed - still as childish as before.

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Feb 26, 2003 @ 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Feb 26, 2003 @ 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-googlefest1@Feb 25, 2003 @ 10:03 PM

You missed the original thread that was deleted, because it became a flame war. As you may note, the thread's name is deleting posts. Jaded God decided to go on with the flaming, in a new thread.

I'll save you the trouble - it was a waste of time. And nothing has changed - still as childish as before. [/b][/quote]

Whatever MTX... You weren't involved so stop getting involved... Second what is childish is the fact that I still cannot post with Jaded God... And for me to appoligize to both Iceman and Mal sending them posts, and asking to be able to be unbanned or to be able to post again... Whatever they did to me... And for them to not even reply.... Or try to help now and get my account back to posting status... And Third, my user status was changed to "Me love you long time" and I see others with that post count I have and theirs does not say that... haha funny. Yes, and I am childish? I wish you would realize that stuff happens in peoples lives like their god damn mother dying and if you assholes cannot understand that then that is sad.

dude im sorry but that was so funny i had to stop what i was doing and laugh -- i know you didnt mean it that way but ...... what do i get for 10 dollars

just give him his name back and it will be over

oh shit dude i am so sorry

i stoped reading at "me love you long time" cause i started laughing- dude if i read that part i wouldnt have said that - really im sorry

Originally posted by H.I.M.@Feb 26, 2003 @ 08:23 AM

it's funny that my mom fucking died in a car accident when that was happening? How the fuck is that funny?

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, I truly am (and I do mean it) - but fact of the matter is, you didn't tell anyone about it, nor I don't see how the two are related (your mother dying = flaming everyone on the board). And really, I'm not sure what's going on with this thread either. More people would be much more understanding if you prefaced your mood with it. Isn't there a better outlet for it, rather than posting obscenities on an sega related site? Perhaps you should consider an outreach group...

The issue really at hand is that no one has blocked your account. And no one is quite sure why you can't get in. It's certainly not anyone else's doing. What have you done to try getting into your account? Have you tried to recover your password? There was an issue from earlier when switching to the new board, have you read that post? Rather than get upset with everyone, and insist that you've been wronged, even though the mods who you have claimed to lock your sn have said they haven't, let us know what you've done thus far to get into your account. Grief is understandable, but it's not an excuse to be abusive. Hell, if that were the case I would've been banned long ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

You have my deepest sympathies.

It does not however justify your behavior then or your behavior now.

If you'd bother to read anything that I've posted in this thread you'd see that I'm trying to get you your account back, but being only a moderator there is nothing I can do but ask the admins to reinstate you.

I have already done that and have been assured that your account works.

If you are still having problems with the other account PM MasterAkumaMatata directly and I'm sure he'll sort you out.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Feb 27, 2003 @ 03:41 PM

Grief is understandable, but it's not an excuse to be abusive. Hell, if that were the case I would've been banned long ago.

Ditto.

While things made be bad for you, you can be sure that other people live in fucked up situations as well.

yea but some people just have to vent -and alot of times its in the wrong place -- when shit gets piled on - real small things can burst your bubble

dude just calm down and your account will probbaly work when you try again in a little while

no I can log into it and then when I try to post it says you dont have permission to post.... And I didn't try to vent by flamming... People do messed up things when they have emotions like that... It was about a week after and it just set me off... I mean jeez... It isnt everyday that you get a year of probation for assault and battery for being frammed, 370 dollars, 6 days work detail, and have your mother die.

For the record, you were nearly banned almost immediately after you first started posting here. That last flamefest was just the final straw. Now, instead of doing your best to get booted again, how about just letting go.

jeez I am you guys how about YOU guys let it go... All i am asking for is for my account be let to post again... Jeez antime I already had others tell me the same thing your comments aren't necessary... And what do you mean the second I posted at SegaXtreme? I am sorry I am soo horrible... Maybe I should just kill my fucking self shouldnt I ?

OK.

I'm speechless. I don't know what to really think.

You got nabbed for assault? And say you got framed?

AND your mom was killed? I really want to say I'm sorry - and mean it. I _am_ sorry but also perplexed that you'd say something like people having "their god damn mother die on them" - one doesn't usually hear someone grieve by calling their lost one names like this.

I'm not 100% sure all this is for real, but if it is then I'm sounding like an asshole to you right now. But maybe that proves a point: for me, who doesn't know you at all other than as an online being, some of whose posts I've read in the past - for me, all this is bewildering. Conversely, an Internet forum - unless it were run for the purpose of sharing grief and talking about bad experiences and losses - has to be just about the worst choice to vent about what you're going through.

Please - seek out real people. Family and real-life friends that you know can and will support you. And in a while from now on, hopefully we can forget about the whole mess that this thread has been so far, and move on...

sad.gif

Back