The Office

it290

Established Member
This show is the funniest thing I've seen for quite some time... it almost hits a little too close to home, but hey, that's what makes it good. Anyone want to comment?

I've only seen it once or twice and I didn't really get into it but a mate of mine thinks it's great.

The British one. It airs on BBC America and is also available on DVD (which is how I saw it). I don't think the remake has been done yet. Also, the special just came out.

I find it funny in parts although its not as good as many people here in the UK make it out to be. Although I suppose you'd find it more funny if you actually have experience working in an office.

I can almost guarantee however that any US remake will be terrible and miss the point entirely.

I recently saw clips of the pilot to a US remake of Red Dwarf, which looked absolutely terrible, and I'm not surprised that it never made it.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Wed, 2004-10-27 @ 08:25 AM

I recently saw clips of the pilot to a US remake of Red Dwarf, which looked absolutely terrible, and I'm not surprised that it never made it.

[post=121741]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't know that they even made a pilot episode. :blink:

The Office was pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Ricky Gervais has a stand up DVD called "Animals". I really want to watch it, it's meant to be pretty damn funny.

I don't have to imagine... 🙁 ... no, seriously, my boss is not that bad, but then again, he's not quite that good, either...

Back