The panzer dragoon series...(need advice)

After reading some reviews, to say saturn gamers liked panzer dragoon would be an understatement. Due to the hype, I had to check it out. I just decided to get the second one, Panzer Dragoon Swei. It starts in the middle of nowhere, lol. I don't know anything about the story of this game. My question is, should i get the first one too? It is kind of hard to appreciate what is going on in the second one if I don't know the story.

I don't know that Panzer Dragoon Zwei starts 'in the middle of nowhere'.

The manual from my original gives plenty of background.
tongue.gif

OH come on, the story is amazing, i remeber the first time i heard it back at disney, when they had that giant center set up in the epcot center to display new systems, ever since then i've been a diehard fan of Zwei. <Stares of into the distance remembering yesteryear>

I remember that place! Saturns and psx's al over the place when i went.

"WITNESS THE AWSOME POWER OF THE DREAMCAST! WITH MILLIONS OF POLYGONS ON SCREEN AT ONE TIME, YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! THIS IS THE MOST ADVANCED GAMING SYSTEM EVER!"

that was my first time i played a dreamcast, this was back in 1997 though so it was very new. It was not a game, but just an enviorment on a huge screen similar to that of nights into dreams wher you could just brouse around from a camera angle and stuff. two guys in white lab coats with shades and spiked hair were there with it. They musta' beeing working with sega because on the back of the labcoat there was a big sega logo and they were just wearing sega everything. Ah that was good...

all of the games stories are intertwined as well (like old phantasy star :>) it adds tons of depth, there is a web site out there some where with a timeline of the panzer dragoon universe, type in "panzer dragoon walpaper" in yahoo and u will find it

Back