The post your gaming stuff/area thread.

:banana Can't find any that have been done before, so show your collections, or your area where you game!

Attachments

• mystuff.jpg
    mystuff.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 91
  • mystuff.jpg
    mystuff.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 94
KiDdErZ, is that a model 3 gen/md i see to the right of your dreamcast?

my gaming area is a mess, hell it my pc, and my systems arent hooked up right now anyway...

Jurai show us, not like its bad or anything.

that's a model2 genny...just the euro one (they got ugly redish buttons). what is that in the top left of the shelf?

Top left, next to samba de amigo?

FIFA 97 for Saturn, cost me 25pence, out of my change from lunch! :D

Or if ya talking about the white box, over the top left of the Keyboard, thats the NTSC > PAL converter.

Just a Gamecube game I picked up for my cousin from work, was there to be kept safe. Gave it him now. Was Rouge Squadren 3. :p

Originally posted by BJammzz@Dec 27, 2003 @ 06:28 PM

that's a model2 genny...just the euro one (they got ugly redish buttons).

odd, looks small enough to be the us model 3. btw i got all 3 tucked away in a box in my closet. but i can id the master system, genesis model 1 + mega cd model 1, saturn, dreamcast and nomad. and what is that thing "Top left, next to samba de amigo"? doesnt look familiar at all

that's what I thought it was...i feel bad now but I haven't seen one for like 10yrs....and the one I did see I think looked different.....

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 27, 2003 @ 10:49 PM

Ah.. then what are those two black, unmarked boxes 5 to the left of where the gamecube game was

Micromachines Twin Turbo (Mega Drive)

Sonic 2 (Master System)

Back