• Rise from your gwave!

The weird things you get in your email....

Discussion in 'General' started by slinga, Mar 26, 2002.

1. slinga

slinga Member

David Brandt writes:

"Mr. Slinga,

I just attempted to access your FTP (just before 10PM EST on Monday the 25th). I saw a folder called 'herc's adventure - excellent 2 player coop' or something to that effect. Being curious I decided to give it a try. Using the new FTP program I got, SmartFTP, I tried to queue up the needed files. Upon attempting to transfer I got some messages about files not being found. I re-entered the folder from the parent directory and found it to be empty. I do not know if you were doing something or if I deleted it on you. If I did, I wanted to admit it to you, apologize, and offer to make up for it. I obviously need some more work with SmartFTP, its ever so much more complicated then my old ws_ftp95 program. Please let me know what I can do to make up for deleting the files on you, and once again I apologize for my actions."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno should I unblock him.....nah laughing at him is more fun. =)

2. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

Why?He apologised kindly?

3. slinga

slinga Member

Damnit your right...but he called me Mr. Slinga!!! Oh well he's unblocked. But he doesn't have much of a chance logging in though, there's like 20 other people in there.

4. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Its rare if ppl go out of their way to be nice and format email right instead of "Yo im sorry unblock me please"