this give you a touch of nostalga?

Gallstaff

Established Member
Well i was lookin for old genesis releated stuff and i cam by This picture. It just reminded me of when i'd walk into toy's r us and see all the new systems in these sorts of stands. Snes, genesis, i think there were gameboys. but doesn't that just bring back memorys to you?

Nice picture, but what the hell were you doing to find it? Orthodontists.com? WTF? :
wink.gif
:

Lol i didn't notice the root site that picture came from haha. i typed in sega in google image search and came up with that. what the hell.. orthodontists? I'd like to go to that place to get my teeth cleaned... must be one kick-ass waiting room.

The pizza place around here actually has an original Outrun Arcade Machine. They've had it forever, apparently, and it was/is popular enough to warrant not replacing it after all these years.

I once saw a new zealand story arcade machine for sale, if i'd had the room i would have bought it! i think it only cost a pony as well!!

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 12 2002, 7:23 pm

Well i was lookin for old genesis releated stuff and i cam by This picture. It just reminded me of when i'd walk into toy's r us and see all the new systems in these sorts of stands. Snes, genesis, i think there were gameboys. but doesn't that just bring back memorys to you?

MMMM.... that's the place I first fell in love with Sega --- that thing in the picture right there..... ahhhh.... the memories.

haha -- I love this dentist!

"We believe that an orthodontic office should be a fun place to visit. One of the first things you see coming into our office is our big SEGA game for anyone to play-FREE!! We also have Nintendo in our waiting room, and a hand held SEGA while you're in the dental chair. It is not uncommon for us to hear patients running down the hallway to get to our office so they can play SEGA. That's the way it should be!"

quote from http://www.orthodontists.com/offices.htm

anyone live near King Of Prussia, PA?

dude i think it's a good idea but these guys sound totally ignorant of how far gaming has come since 1994...

I always wanted one of those
smile.gif
I can still remember the time in Sears (yes, Sears) when I used a cheat code to get to the last level in Cool Spot and almost beat it, but time ran out on it and the thing reset. Woulda looked so cool too in front of all the people there.

Back