This Place is Kinda Dead :(

The 2000+ member stats are very misleading. Most of the members are from long ago and taken from an import of SX, they didn't actually sign up here. As for the idea of joining the two boards, the idea was actually started and we even have a domain for it. However popular opinion on SX canned the idea and to keep SX, well, SX. I even got as far as to perfect the import script that would combine the two forums into vB, but oh well. As you guys mentioned, SX is pretty dead as well. Unfortunately most of my time is taken by working on new features for SX to revive that first, as SX was what started the community (as a whole). I'm not saying I'm leaving TW in the dust at all, but I don't have much time to support one project, let alone two these days. I personally would much prefer moving the site to vB like SX, however vB costs $$, which nobody really wants to put towards TW like they do for SX.

I've always felt that both sites should have a hardware repair section seeing as there is always the occasional question in the forums on how to fix a problem. In fact if it is expansion ideas you are looking for, the forum is probably the best place to look. See what people are asking about frequently and see if you could provide a new section which would cater for it.

Kuta said:
I've always felt that both sites should have a hardware repair section seeing as there is always the occasional question in the forums on how to fix a problem. In fact if it is expansion ideas you are looking for, the forum is probably the best place to look. See what people are asking about frequently and see if you could provide a new section which would cater for it.
Nice idea :) I think it could be done on SX but less easily here. I don't remember about many repair topic here but there is a bunch on SX.

It's mostly Saturn's though, they fuck up the modding and then they ask how to fix hehe, :)

Nintendo consoles are well built and the mods that people install are mostly complicated stuff like GC modchips, Snes 50/60hz or N64 US RGB mod for example.

Back