TIddy Wear

I put up the link to this a while back but the site wasnt near complete. For those of you that don't know, this is a new clothing line that a friend and I came up with. Please check out the site and give me your input about the shirt and even buy one if you like. www.tiddywear.com Click "skip" instead of "enter" to go into the site (still a few kinks that need to be worked out) :damn:

Well this is a pretty new idea. We are in the process of coming up with new slogans and hopefully hats and shoes. I'm kinda confused about those comments though. doesnt every t-shirt company pretty much "just" have their company on the shirt with some kinda cheesy slogan, correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks for the comments though. Anything helps with ideas.

Well it's hard to have a line when you only have one product.

I can't say I have a lot of respect for the cheesy t-shirt business (I like t-shirts, just not cheesy ones), but there seem to be a lot of them that don't have big logos on them, just crude jokes. (i.e. "It's not a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine!"). Beyond the overall cheesyness, the shirt oculd use more color, or at least one of those black collars so it doesn't have that "cheap" feel to it.

Back