time to brag a little!

Just won an auction on ebay for SEGA GENESIS (model 1) and SEGA 32x!!! (both used)

It comes with 10 Sega Genesis games: Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Dynamite Heady, Zombies Ate my Neighbor, True Lies, Samurai Showdown, Primal Rage**, Road Rash II**, and Altered Beast**.

It also comes with 3 32x games: Tempo, Knuckles Chaotix, and Doom.

The Genesis games marked with an "**", indicate that they do not come with any case or instruction book.

all for...wait for thi.....$$$18!!!! suckaaaaaa!!

cool huh :D (been hunting for true lies and zombies for forever!)

Right on, I always wanted to play Dynamite Heady. Did you win a buy it now that was just put up or something? One time I saw a copy of Dragon Force (complete) for US Sega Saturn listed at $8--that was up for 10 minutes before someone bought it.

This is the first real deal i've seen you mention yet... It's worth the $18 just for knuckles chaotix and Zombies at my Neighbor... :p

Good Find...

no,this was listed for 7 days but the name of the auction was "sge genesis -console" LOL i clicked on it and discovered a whole lot more...im like WOW this is so mine :p

I love it when people mess up their posting and get less money. Awhile back, I saw a Turbo Duo auction that closed for under $100. I was mad that I missed out on that one.

Back