Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove

impressive, i didn't expect it could reach 400k, let's hope it will be a great title. it could give some ideas to sega and its old franchises.
well, let's start a campaign (street of rage 4) and then fly to panama :)

Well luckily for them they still owned the game and all sega did was publish the game. Unfortunately that meant they couldnt publish the games they wanted too since Sega forced tj&e2 to be side scrolling and tj&e3 to remove the stacked levels. So this is the game they always wanted to make.

Looked at this the other day.

Loved the first one, didn't care for 2 or 3 really. While I'd love a new TJ&E, something about this kickstarter was just off putting so I decided to pass.

You missed a good twitch session where they answered questions and gave away free art :) even Paul Reiche was there :D. They do plan on doing all of there stretch goals regardless but first focusing on what they have money for. It will be 4 player local and online multi-player. It is more of Tj&E1 it is the game that they always wanted to make but Sega would never let them. Fun Fact Sega demanded that Latisha breasts were made larger.

What put you off dibz?

Looks like they ended up just over the 500k mark so plenty of new characters to add. If anyone is interested I can pass along the updates to this thread. Again what put you off of it dibz?

Amon said:
You missed a good twitch session where they answered questions and gave away free art :) even Paul Reiche was there :D. They do plan on doing all of there stretch goals regardless but first focusing on what they have money for. It will be 4 player local and online multi-player. It is more of Tj&E1 it is the game that they always wanted to make but Sega would never let them. Fun Fact Sega demanded that Latisha breasts were made larger.

What put you off dibz?

The whole package really, after watching their video I wasn't left with enough confidence to back the project honestly.

Well hopefully they prove you wrong :D http://tjebackinthegroove.com/ is the official site.

Back