Toilet paper

Dumb question. I ask because the new janitor at work always puts the rolls on the underhand way and it's just unnatural and wrong. Everyone I know does it the overhand way.

I prefer mine underhand, but it doesm't really matter that much.

If it's at home, I'll change it to underhand if it's overhand.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Tue, 2005-01-04 @ 05:58 PM

OH MAN CLOUD IS A REBEL WITH TOILET PAPER ON SX, WATCH OUT. :)

[post=127103]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :thumbs-up:

I know one person who hangs it underhand, and that's so that it doesn't end up in a pile on the floor when the cat plays with it.

Originally posted by it290@Tue, 2005-01-04 @ 10:23 PM

I just stick a roll on top of the toilet.... easier to access that way.

[post=127121]Quoted post[/post]​

That always works too!

:thumbs-up:

Ummm, you know what about us who still use the Sears catalog and corn cob! (which we actually did have on the farm... no one used it, it was a joke to my pops and his siblings cause thats what they had to use when they were growing up. damn im a farm boy!)

Have you ever used a SEARS catalog? oh my, I had to once... it sucks! how did my pops do that as a kid?

okey, explanation of the corncob!

There is something called "cow corn". We all should use our big brains to figure out what this corn is for. Well when you grind it you are left with the cob and husk. You can now hang that cob in the outhouse and use each bit of husk as toilet paper... careful though, it REALLY hurts!

There's also the 'ol "Indian toilet paper"... not sure how common this plant is throughout the country, but it's pretty common in the mountainous regions of Colorado. I've actually used it before on camping trips -- it's superior to any paper-based product!

Originally posted by it290@Wed, 2005-01-05 @ 12:19 PM

There's also the 'ol "Indian toilet paper"... not sure how common this plant is throughout the country, but it's pretty common in the mountainous regions of Colorado. I've actually used it before on camping trips -- it's superior to any paper-based product!

[post=127145]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean poison ivy, right?

Mine sits on the window sill. Extra rolls are on the counter. And if the room is out, there's a box of tissues behind the toilet.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Wed, 2005-01-05 @ 04:58 PM

there's a box of tissues behind the toilet.

[post=127155]Quoted post[/post]​

tissues!? as butt paper!? i really dont think so, the bottle of lotion next to it makes me think different!

You mean poison ivy, right?

I'm sure that's sarcastic, but no. Maybe someone else here knows the actual name of the plant... I've always heard it referred to as 'Indian toilet paper'. It's small, about the size of a tomato plant, and it has large leaves with a soft, felt-like texture.

the "corn lily" or "False Hellebore"

flower-Corn-Lily.jpg
Corn-Lily-small.jpg

it usually has a stalk of purple flowers that pop out of the middle of it... this is only in the spring for a mature plant. (doy, why else would a plant flower!)

Theres probably lots of plants out there that are known as it... depending on the region. The stuff I posted is actually nicknamed "boyscout tp" so I was just figuring you meant that.

Back