Tokyo Bus

I have recently recieved a strange jap title called tokyo bus. I assume its a public bus simulator which seems pretty hard. I must be missing something? Does anyone know if there is an english version of this game?

Nope, I have never heard of it or anything bus I can bet you 1,000 bucks there is no english incarnation of it. Sounds...interesting though.

go check out http://www.vgrebirth.com and search for the game, it'll let u know if there are any other versions and will tell u a lil about the game. If they dotn have info on it, submit it.

I guarentee it....I bet it didn't rlly sell that well in Japan. Who knows, maybe it was a million seller, lines 5 blocks long when it came out? I just may never know :(.

This game and the MANY Densha de Go games sell really well in Japan. They love the real life activity simulation games over there (which includes things like dating sims). Heck they even made a Dreamcast train controller for Densha de Go 2.

Why do you think they sell so well? My guess would be because japan is so packed that being able to control a seemingly meaningless thing like a bus to them, with it being a huge part of everyday life, would be interesting.

There is an article about this game in one of the dreamcast magazines. If i find it, I;ll scan it and post it up.

Back