Tototek online web store

I'd like to know what do you think about Tototek?

They are screwing me big time right now, but a slight glimpse of hope is still alive. Can anyone say something good about them? Or I can kiss goodbye my 130 US$ and go shoot my self?

Thanks

What did you buy? Just curious. I had a friend buy from there and they got their products fine.

Item Product name Qty perPrice Amount

1 Parallel Cable for GB Xchanger (BK004) 1 USD 4.00 USD 4.00

2 Doctor SF6 (32M) for NTSC SFC (BK013) 1 USD 45.00 USD 45.00

3 Doctor SF7 expansion Ram 64M (BK018) 1 USD 30.00 USD 30.00

4 Doctor SF2-SF7 Blue DSP adaptor (BK019) 1 USD 20.00 USD 20.00

plus s&h

It depends. How long have you been waiting for your stuff?

They might be out of stock currently, or if worse comes to worse, they could be shutting down shop any moment, sort of like the GameGizmo incident.

Also don't bother with their email as they hardly read that. You have to get the guy on IM (and no I don't remember off hand which one and what his nick is). That's what I've heard from others who wanted to discuss stuff with them.

From what I know as a previous buyer, Tototek is not much more than a single guy running around Sham Shui Po buying used items and occasionally soldering them in his apartment.

He seems honest to me. But not necessarily "reliable". He was out of something and just sent me what he had. It turned out I never did get the $16 item (a Pocket Station) but he did give me a higher grade flash cart.

He probably is still looking for one of those game doctors... They show up used in the market every week of so... language barriers will keep him from really communicating well with you.

I'd trust him to order again.

crap man I was going to order from them this week... so I am getting mixed vibes from the post, I guess the bottom line, is the guy is a one man shop selling stuff, so seeing as how its just him, you're probably gonna be waiting a but for him to put the stuff together... oh well I will try my luck I suppose. ;)

Three weeks, but other folks in tototek forums didn't got anything in a month... Freaking sad, considering what a great deals they have... If only they would deliver on promises.

well considering its one guy operating out of his house, I think is understandable, but it still sucks.. lol :cheers

I bought a Flash2Advance(USB 256MB) from Tototek and only paid the cheapest shipping, which was $5. I got the item in about a week, not bad. I told my friend about it, and he bought the same item with the expensive, 3 day shipping, and got his item in about a week too. haha.

Jandaman is really good with shipping.

From the experience I've had with him, he'll mail what you ordered the same day he gets the payment.

In fact Tomy is really cool. I don't know what was the problem, but now he's back to business. He sent to everyone with pending order a 10$ refund and will ship order ASAP.

Back