TRADING: how is it done?

How is this trading thing done because I'm looking for an original panzer dragoon saga cds and I'm willing to trade 4pcs original sega saturn cds, if anybody is interested here are the titles..

virtua fighter 2

astals

rayman

golden axe: the duel

I dont think that you are offering enough for trade in the first place, you may need to up your offer substantially

That's what you're offering for PDS? :lol:

You're going to have to do so much better than that.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Apr 4, 2004 @ 10:23 AM

If anybody accepts that trade for PDS, I'll match it and throw in half an old tootsie roll.

NOPE. Then I'll throw not half but a whole brand new, crispy Tootsie roll and 1 "Not for Resale" Sonic cartridge :lol:

The thread is now officially open to Auction! :cool:

I will have to make my offer again!!! 6 sonic 1 cartridges plus a bag of cheetos ...sounds like a fair offer for a boxed nomad :lol:

Originally posted by suppafly2k@Apr 10, 2004 @ 11:02 AM

I will have to make my offer again!!! 6 sonic 1 cartridges plus a bag of cheetos ...sounds like a fair offer for a boxed nomad :lol:

WOW! I don't think I can match that... But I think I could match for that brand New Nomad with not 6 Sonic carts, but 12 Sports games, a bag of cheetos and two Cokes :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by mal@Apr 4, 2004 @ 11:00 AM

That's what you're offering for PDS? :lol:

You're going to have to do so much better than that.

pds saga price is ~100 on ebay.Not less.

These games are wayyyyy toooo cheap for trading.

If only there's someone with a pack of used pds's. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... What did I pay for those games?

Virtua Fighter 2... $1.00

Astal... $4.00

Rayman... $2.50 (was $5, but half off that day)

Golden Axe: The Duel... $6.00

So even figuring full price for Rayman, you're offering $16 worth of games for a game that is worth more than a Benjamin.

Trust me, it's cheaper to buy a model 2 Saturn, a mod chip, four CDR's, and a month of broadband access than it is to buy an original PDS.

:punisher:

OK here they go my offers:

For the PDS.

---------------

The 4 titles, a brand new Tootsie roll, 1 "Not for Resale" Sonic cart, 5 Sports Games (incl. Madden 94,95,96) and one unopenned 7-UP can. Difference in price (to be paid by the seller of course) can be negociated.

For the Nomad (boxed, complete, Brand New)

-----------------------------------------------------

12 Sports games (incl. NBA Jam), a bag of cheetos (unoppened), 2 Diet Coke cans( One oppened but I hardly drunk of it), and one BigMac (MINT, only one little bite that goes under the paper, Hamburger only)

Anyone interested please PM me :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay guys I got the point :( my only problem is I didn't know the market value of PDS & my cd's thyanks for the info anyways! how about if i add some burritos plus those cd's :D just kidding!

Back