Turning your NES into a Saturn...

Well, it's better than putting an NES into a Saturn I suppose. Still, this has the looks of being one goofy mod.

Haha.. what about the battery compartment slot... or the catridge slot? It would be nice if he can make it a tray loading Saturn.

It just seems to me that this guy probably has way too many Saturns and bought lots of 1-10 dollar (CAD) NES systems from thrift shops.

A tray loading Saturn would have been really cool!

That's why I liked the SEGA MEGA CD-1 Add-On system so much.

I've got a spare saturn casing, I'll give it to hiom for free maybe he doesn't have one that's why he putr it on a nes case POOr saturn :lol: :D :lol: :D

Heh that second one is pretty cool, too bad the spec is so low (although I guess it's ok given the build date).

wow what an incredible project has been discovered here... <_<

i was so awe inspired by that technical mastery that i just had to do my own project.

Ladies and gentlemen of SX, i present to you...

PAL Megadrive-in-a-Tissue Box

and

PAL Megadrive-in-a-PC

i would like to thank "MattTheModder" as these projects would not have been possible without his technical expertise and guidance. u might say he did the whole thing for me...

Attachments

• super_advanced_mod_by_wiseman.jpg
    super_advanced_mod_by_wiseman.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 110
    94 KB · Views: 119
    94 KB · Views: 123
That all seems to be a huge waste. Who wantes their power supply sitting outside of the computer. and the nes one, the butcher both an nes and a saturn. Why??

Back