Two Crude Dudes

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
You could pick up and throw ANYTHING in this beat em up game!  Cars, telephone poles, etc...  I loved this game when in the arcades and had to pick it up for the Genesis when it came out.  No regrets at all!

This game is definatley a classic.

It's got a cool soundtrack that I'm humming along in my head right now. And definatley, the whole pick up and smash anything option made it all the more exciting. You can't go wrong with this one!

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jan. 22 2003, 3:40 pm

You could pick up and throw ANYTHING in this beat em up game! Cars, telephone poles, etc...

That was really cool!!!

-I've been playing Dynamite Deka 2 for a while  
biggrin.gif
-

I remember playing with one of my cousins in the arcade and it was very funny. It is a good game in the megadrive´s catalogue, maybe it is not technically perfect but it can make you have a good time.

I remember seeing the pictures of the arcade version in an old EGM.....by the time the genesis version was released i rushed to the store to get it. ...

The only drawback to this game is the horrible first level, its nowhere as good looking as the arcade game. At the second level things start to improve, and the game improves a lot.

I recommend it as a classic, just dont get disappointed on the first level!

Back