various items for sale

ratfish

Established Member
All items are tested and in working condition

All games are loose and US/NTSC unless stated otherwise.

I'll ship standard 1st class via USPS, so if you're interested, pm me with your address and I'll pm you back a shipping estimate.

N64 games $10 each

Mario Kart 64

Star Fox 64

Golden Eye

Perfect Dark

Zelda OoT

Banjo Tooie

Saturn model 1 - $20

games:

Panzer Dragoon Zwei (PAL) - $20

NiGHTS - $10

Bases Loaded '96 - $5

Virtua Cop - $ 10

Virtua Fighter 2 - $10

Sega Genesis (model 2) - $20 (w/AC, RF, and one controller all Sega brand)

SegaCD (model 2) - $20 (w/SegaCD AC adapter)

Pictures here.

I will now accept trades.

Originally posted by ratfish@Oct 24, 2003 @ 08:34 PM

please don't start going off on a tangent about how you can get these on e-bay for less. If you want to, go buy them on e-bay, sheesh. Thanks.

hehe I love that :D

If I wasn't in ultra cheap cause I'm poor right now mode I'd probably buy some of that stuff... if in a couple weeks when I get paid it's still there I might buy some then lol.

Originally posted by Dr_Frankenmiga@Oct 25, 2003 @ 12:55 PM

Are you in the UK and do you have a Sega Mega CD that whould work with my UK Mega Drive 1?

If so chould you please get back to me.

Thank you.

No I'm not in the UK, and no it won't work, and if you read my post you would see that it was an NTSC unit. Thank you.

3 out of 5 of the plasic screw holes have been broken from my brother opening up the case (what a lil' turd >_<). Other than there's nothing wrong (I'll never forgive him for that! gah!).

Pics will be up Sunday morning whether or not you're still interested, might as well get them up.

-UPDATE-

Put N64 bundle up on ebay for half as much as I was selling it.

PMed Protosstic with the Saturn shipping price.

Probably going to lower prices and put stuff on eBay if they don't sell here.

Ratfish i appreciate you holding the saturn for me, just I am currently trying to get some other financial dealings dealt with before I purchase anything. I ask you to put the saturn back out for sale, and i will let you know later if i will take it or not. Hopefully i have not caused a disturbance. Thank you so much!

any chance you've gotten poor enough to sell the cdx? It would look mighty fine next to my other Sega systems ;)

---Ammut

The CDX is my baby, you will never take it from me!

On a side note, the only things that I'm really selling are listed on this thread.

All of the other pictures on the link I posted are just for reference to my collection.

What condition is Shining the Holy Ark in?

(Forgive me if you aren't selling that, I'm semi-hammered... just lemme know if you're selling any Shining games....)

Originally posted by Ammut+Nov 5, 2003 @ 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Nov 5, 2003 @ 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nov 4@ 2003 @ 06:48 PM

would you be willing to sell the sega cd alone for, say, $20?

Racketboy is selling a model 2 sega cd for $20 here

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

plus shipping :)

*bumpity bump*

I will now accept trades.

I'm looking for stuff like (specifically)

- a GameCube BBA/modem

- a PC COMM link card

- an AC adatper and a (large DIN) RF cable for a model 1 Japanese MegaDrive

- a 32X (mini DIN 8) patch cable from 32X to Genesis model 2

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to give me their Dreamcast BBA, I'll be more than happy to take it. ;)

Back