VERY strange nintendo like controler

Today while I was at a flee market I found this very strange game system that looks much like a n64 controller but without the joystick. the controler like thing, from what I can tell, is used as the controler and system. Where the rumble pack or memory cards would normaly go is a cartrige with several games on it. The thing seams to hook up to a tv like a normal system, and alows for two players by having a second controler hook into the first one. it also has a gun that hooks up to the system/controler for gun games. I think this is some sort of grey/black market item because it uses n64 copied controlers, a second ps1 like controlerr, and has screen shots on the box of saturn games like daytona USA, Dead or alive, and some soccer game. It also has a small drawing of squall and seifer from ff8 on it. I don't know what to make of this item, but I would like to sell it so I can get some more games for my saturn collection. If anyone can tell me how, ill post some pics of the item in my next post.

To the best of my knowledge that is a NES clone.

I've seen quite a few of them. I very much doubt it has any of those games you mentioned on it. Possibly horrible clones of them, in 8-bit glory, but that's it.

Does it look something like this?

(Edited by Karny at 11:07 am on Oct. 8, 2001)

Wow, never saw that particular one before. But looking at the pics (specifically the one that shows a cart plugged into the controller) it probably is one of the many NES-in-N64-controller things. :)

CrowTRobo

I erased those pics off of my freeyellow account a long time ago. I posted this thread when NX was still just a small portion of SX's board I belive.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 5:33 pm on July 7, 2002)

Back