VF4-- Evolution

WOW... the virtua fighter original game included, is awesome.. wow, this is such an awesome game, and 20 bucks.. suppppper sweeet

:cheers

can't wait for the day we have a good PS2 emulator -- the Sega games are the only things that are remotely interesting me in a PS2.

true, they are the only ones, I am interested, except for the shooters, and the next castlevania...

:agree

Originally posted by stack99@Aug 14, 2003 @ 06:04 PM

true, they are the only ones, I am interested, except for the shooters, and the next castlevania...

:agree

there's enough shooters on the Saturn and DC to keep me busy for a while

as for the Castlevania, I'll have to see how it actually turns out -- make sure it doesn't turn out like the N64 3D incarnation

Oh man do I agree with you there, shit, I have both of those, and they are downright horrible...ouch I have seen alot of pics, and it looks promising,

and your right about the saturn having shooters, but I am speaking about gradius 5, and the last r-type... those are going to be sweet, hell I can't wait for border down for the dc.... supper sweeeet.

The absolute best part of VF... hold down circle after the System File loads.. I must say, it brought a tear to my eye, and joy at the same time. You'll see why when you do it.

The one problem I have with the game, is that you have to change the controls in the 10th Anniversary Edition. I change the controls completely around (damn PSX/PoS2 controller) everytime I play it.

Back