VGR & SX

VGR & SX

Listen, I am just plain tired of the bickering back and forth.

Each of our sites has a niche and while the legality of SX's niche is a rubbing point with me, we should be able to comfortably coexist without constantly butting heads.

As the head of VGR I am from this point forwarding putting my foot down on our forums in conjunction with people bad-mouthing SX. I will be speaking with Cecilia Chan shortly and while she is quite obviously anti-piracy, I will not allow her to use VGR as the platform to which she can attack SX.

Conversely, I would appreciate it if the libelous comments that I see on this forum concerning VGR are turned down a bit. The staff at VGR is not attacking or insulting anyone on our forums, and yes that is partly because our forums aren't terribly active, but it is also because it just hasn't occurred.

Now, barring any other issues, i intend to make this my last thread here at SX. I will respond to peoples posts here and then fade away into the proverbial sunset. While I cannot tell other VGR staff/members what to do, I would appreciate from here on in any comments not made by mowgli, GB, or myself to *not* be construed as the official viewpoint of VGR in general.

All SX members are invited to register for the site and post your collections. Hell, you can even register for the forums and put a SX banner in your sig files.

One last thing.. Slinga I want to aplogize to you personally for past actions taken against you while these forums were under my mandate. To be honest I don't even remember what we banned you for back in the day, but as far as I am concerned it is water under the bridge.

Okay..that's enough from me.

Aaron "RevQuixo" Arnold

VGR & SX

Well put.
smile.gif

As far as I'm concerned, we can co-exist peacefully and there's no reason for any VGR people to stay away from SX, just as long as we all try to put the bad blood behind us.

VGR & SX

I've always felt that i was caught in the crossfire, I like VGR, and I like SX, but felt like i had to choose one at some point, as there was a rift forming and increasing hostilities between the two. I'm aware of the original reason why there became a feud between those that left here to vgr, and ice and the loyalists.. at least i think I do.

Granted, i wasn't in the midst of this, and i wasn't apart of any struggles or sides, i've never even been in the irc chat room where most of the "fighting" occured(as I've come to see it), so some might think i don't even have a reason to reply to this thread, but I was here and I didn't want to be caught on this side or that side, and that's why I've kept my distance from the whole thing.

I'm glad you've decided to establish some kind of cease-fire, Rev. I just want the two sites to coexist in harmony. I was getting tired of posts with hostile subtext anyway.

VGR & SX

Excellent post, Rev. I'll do my best to prevent any further "bash posts" in our forums. From here on in, *any* further posts of this nature will be deleted, and the member(s) involved reprimanded.

I really hate the negative, well "feel" for lack of a better word, that some of the recent posts have shown. Let's put all this useless bullshit behind us - it'll be a relief for all I think.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

VGR & SX

thanks you

I appreciate it.

Best of luck to VGR and SX both!

Long live independant Video Game Sites!!!!

VGR & SX

Now this shows our collective love for games. We can all get past our differences and discuss whats great about games, Sega and otherwise.

VGR & SX

Alright, apology accepted.

*grumble*grumble*grumble*

Ok I'm sorry too.

:cheers

VGR & SX

Uhh... I gotta ask... and those willing to answer, do send me PMs rather than warm things up again in here which sounds like it might be a bad idea..

But... What the hell happened here? I've never heard one single thing about bad blood going on between SX & VGR...

Never saw any threads here that somehow attacked VGR (I'm not a member of VGR myself btw, so I haven't read their forums)... Have I just been blind?

I'd simply appreciate being in the loop on things, out of mere curiosity. Thx...

VGR & SX

Originally posted by Taelon@May 14, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

Uhh... I gotta ask... and those willing to answer, do send me PMs rather than warm things up again in here which sounds like it might be a bad idea..

But... What the hell happened here? I've never heard one single thing about bad blood going on between SX & VGR...

Never saw any threads here that somehow attacked VGR (I'm not a member of VGR myself btw, so I haven't read their forums)... Have I just been blind?

I'd simply appreciate being in the loop on things, out of mere curiosity. Thx...

I think some of the posts were deleted, but some remain.

There were some in the t-shirt and BST idea threads

Back