videogame rage stories

lol... well my story's harmless, I just made myself feel stupid. :)

I was playing Vanishing Point on the Dreamcast... and got stuck on one race I just could not win, even after hours and several attempts. I finally made it to 2nd place, had missed 1st by less than a second. (You must make 1st to unlock the next tournament.)

I threw my DC controller on the floor, and spent the next hour opening 'er up and fixing the analog stick which had become totally loose and wiggly. I was sure it was shot for good, but I did manage to get it 100% working again.

The next time I get mad, I'll just drive a fist through the monitor. To hell with imploding CRT tubes and glass shards bombarding my face and chest. :lol:

(Edited for spelling)

Originally posted by muffinman943@Feb 29, 2004 @ 12:47 PM

I just kicked the DC drive door of my DC while it was open, breaking it. During a Knuckles mission in Sonic Adventure 2. Tell me what you have done

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

8f_1_b.JPG

What the hell is THAT?! I like it! :lol: :D

I've had many:

Missing a field goal in NFL Blitz to lose to my best friend in triple overtime 139 - 138

Despite owning the computer in NBA Jam in GameBoy, I get owned by the computer in College Slam for GameBoy numerous times that I throw my Game Boy out of the kitchen and all the way across the living room. I had just gotten the game a few hours ago.

Losing to a total newb at VF4 (That was the worst loss ever... I just about cried after that...)

Losing to a Hunter ranked fighter (Me = Champion Sarah) in VF Evolution. That was bad.... and my newb friend (who beat me in VF4) gives me crap about it everyday, despite that happening MONTHS ago....

Breaking my favorite PSX controller, when I was trying to go for a perfect game in the THPS2 demo (perfect as in, not wiping out at all). I threw my controller at a pole about three feet away as hard as I could....

Numerous instances in VF Evolution when fighing Wolf (HE ONLY KNOWS FIVE MOVES!!!) and Lei-Fei (Ugh... cheesy as can be...)

That's all I can think of.

And so what if I have a crush on Des-ROW?! Tagrineth's hot too! :blush: :smokin: :drool:

As for the Final Fantasy bit, look at my sig.

Muffinman, I never got any email from ya. I got a couple weird PMs from you, that were kinda odd, and therefore I didn't know how to respond to 'em.

I think I just fuxored my DC's GD-ROM after excessive spanking XD

Damn bitch wouldn't boot my games... it's still broken, BTW, gotta replace it whenever I happen to have both time *and* money at the same time.

Originally posted by muffinman943+Mar 1, 2004 @ 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muffinman943 @ Mar 1, 2004 @ 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Des-ROW@Feb 29, 2004 @ 08:33 PM

Not really, considering that my Penis is greenI have a crush on ~muffin-man943.

des, row i love u too [/b][/quote]

:blink: That doesn't seem like something she'd say....but it is in italics....

Back