Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary: Memory of Decade

from the magicbox...

- Sega will release a book called Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary: Memory of Decade in Japan on November 28, for 3300 yen. The book will include Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary for PS2, a bonus game disc which features all VF4 Evolution characters in plain polygon graphics from Virtua Fighter 1. This game is already available in US / Europe as a bonus disc with VF4 Evolution.

Originally posted by Dyne@Oct 11, 2003 @ 09:52 PM

This game is already available in US / Europe as a bonus disc with VF4 Evolution.

Actually its not availiable in europe at all, and we had to pay full price for the game :angry:

Whenever I think got all the VF stuff available, Sega releases something new for me to hunt down. Bah...

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Oct 11, 2003 @ 06:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Oct 11, 2003 @ 06:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dyne@Oct 11, 2003 @ 09:52 PM

This game is already available in US / Europe as a bonus disc with VF4 Evolution.

Actually its not availiable in europe at all, and we had to pay full price for the game :angry: [/b][/quote]

you know i didnt think it came out in europe yet. but the quote was directly from the magic box. and full price? ouch.

Originally posted by Dyne@Oct 12, 2003 @ 09:17 PM

you know i didnt think it came out in europe yet. but the quote was directly from the magic box. and full price? ouch.

Well the game was still worth it at full price anyway, I've played it regulary since I got it on release day in June.

Unfortunately though it looks like I'll have to import if i want to get the bonus disc

Back