Vote for Sonic!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Sonic vs Ken from Street Fighter

So far Sonic is winning
smile.gif

Sonics got no chance overall though, gamefaqs is mainly populated by Square and Nintendo fans. Mainly because a lot of their games require a FAQ.

as much as I do love sonic let's be realisitic. Sonic has been known to kick ass in his time but Ken could easily kick the living crap out of him. Super sonic vs kens flaming shoryukin would be a close call but regular sonic would get the shit knocked out of him.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 16, 2003 @ 11:14 PM

as much as I do love sonic let's be realisitic. Sonic has been known to kick ass in his time but Ken could easily kick the living crap out of him. Super sonic vs kens flaming shoryukin would be a close call but regular sonic would get the shit knocked out of him.

I don't think it's voting for how can kick who's butt

I'm assuming it's just popularity

i agree. i hate ken but ken vs normal sonic... ken would win easy. but if no specials were allowed eg flaming feet... sonic could win cuz he is a speedy lil twirp.

but off topic scorpion loosing to zero... for shame for shame. scorpion would kill zero... :flamethrower:

I agree, too although I'm not saying that I dont like the new sonic. The old sonic was just cooler. However, they made tails a fucking pussy. I mean WTF he is like the smart kid who no one likes he used to be cool. I also dont like the new eggman shit. What happened to Robotnik what's the deal there?

Eggman = Japanese...

And I have always thought of Tails as the smart kid that no one liked
laugh.gif

I always thought of him as 2nd best and the nerd, annoying bugger that would get stuck on your screen in Sonic 2 and die all the time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back