Established Member
http://www.gamefaqs.com/

he's losing as I post this -- help him win
smile.gif

who is the other guy anyway?

edit: NM -- he's from FFX -- bunch of FF fanboys voting
smile.gif

come on Sega fans!

sonic vs ken,,,, hey thats a sweet battle, hmmm sonic spin, vs... haryuken.....(sorry spelling).

should be interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGA!

You have got to be joking me!!! Auron from FFX vs TAILS!?!

Auron isn't even a famous character and FFX sucks. :bs

Auron is also winning by a landslide which goes to show you the kind of people who hang out at GameFaqs.com
rolleyes.gif
:flamethrower:

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 10, 2003 @ 11:51 PM

You have got to be joking me!!! Auron from FFX vs TAILS!?!

Auron isn't even a famous character and FFX sucks. :bs

Auron is also winning by a landslide which goes to show you the kind of people who hang out at GameFaqs.com
rolleyes.gif
:flamethrower:

You damn right! There are WAY too many FF characters in the list. Cloud, Squall, and Sephiroth are expected. Tidus.. maybe... But Auron and Yuna?! WHAT THE HELL?!!! Why not throw in a REAL RPG character like Rolf or something? Rolf is The Man!

Yeah, i was kind of dissapointed in a way and pleased in another way. Wario has always been my favorite Mario character. Yet i am pleased to see that the popularity of Sonic rising once again.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 06:46 PM

Wow Shadow actually beat Wario

That surprised me as well, I thought Wario would win by a mile due to the large amount of nintendo fans that inhabit gamefaqs.

They did the same thing last year and it just degenerated into Square vs Nintendo. Also there was a hell of a lot of cheating going on in some of the close bouts.

Particularly when Samus got a sudden late surge of votes to beat Sonic :angry:

Back