Voting in Tomorrow's Presidential Election?

Cloud121

Established Member

Since I just turned eightteen last week, you damn right I'm gonna be at the polls tomorrow!

I really don't have the time to get into the debate on this board since I have done it on others, so I will just leave it at I am voting tomorrow, but won't say for who because I don't want to constantly have to type supporting opinions for naysayers.

Let's just say it isn't going to be Bush.

Yep, first thing AM. I would have voted already, since I live three blocks from the election commission, but I'm just too lazy. However, I can't wait to get this election over with... it's been making me so nervous that I can hardly sleep at night. Unfortunately, I predict that whoever wins, a winner won't be officially declared right away.

yea no doubt it will be a damn recount again. No president declared for a while... I will be damned if Bush leeches himself into office again.

Right after I get out of work tomorrow morning I am voting Kerry! The one and ONLY thing I want for my birthday tomorrow is that every american I know votes!

Just got back from voting Kerry... WOO HOO!!!!

votedkerry.jpg

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2004-11-02 @ 07:47 AM

Just got back from voting Kerry... WOO HOO!!!!

votedkerry.jpg

[post=122466]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell yeah!

That's my bro!

He's not even close, I'm afraid. The democrats ripped into him this time, because they didn't want a repeat of last year. Didn't really matter, but he did get squat for votes this time around. The last time I saw an independent that stood a snowball's chance in hell, it was Ross Perot. :(

Back