Wachenröder

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
What do you think of this great rpg?

I think it had the best cgi fmv on the Saturn period.

Great rpg gameplay, great music.

Ive never played it
sad.gif
Id like to, seeing as its somewhat Shining Force, like
smile.gif

This is by far one of the best cyberpunk games ever made (The Snatcher is the best:p) and the atmosphere is very very good and this game IS better than any of the Shining Force games available for Sega Saturn , there is also some inspiration in this game from the Star Wars movies that will probably go unoticed:) all in all a great game that no Saturn owner should miss even if its only available in japanese.

It's definitely a graphical/musical treat. It also has a rather unique battle system that's actually quite cool.

Too bad the game is a pain in the ass to hack, or I might've actually worked on it in the past.

Cyber Warrior X

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Aug. 08 2002, 1:37 pm

Too bad I cant read the dialogue :/

great mechanics though

are there any *good* faq to make this baby playable?

i've seen this game over here (original jap) real cheap because noone knows how to play it...

rgds

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Aug. 08 2002, 1:37 pm

Too bad I cant read the dialogue :/

great mechanics though

agreed also it just makes you think "aahh" this game lacks involvement and has more graphics than gameplay its just another one of these rpg's that will just fade away, and that will be that, i had actually forgotten about it untill you mentioned it. lmfao final verdict it has a place on classic trash which dont say much for it.

agreed also it just makes you think "aahh" this game lacks involvement and has more graphics than gameplay its just another one of these rpg's that will just fade away, and that will be that, i had actually forgotten about it untill you mentioned it. lmfao final verdict it has a place on classic trash which dont say much for it.

You really have no taste in games, do you? In fact, one wonders if you've even played -any- of the games that have been picked as "Game of the day".

Cyber Warrior X

Originally posted by CyberWarriorX@Aug. 08 2002, 8:53 pm

You really have no taste in games, do you? In fact, one wonders if you've even played -any- of the games that have been picked as "Game of the day".

Cyber Warrior X

can you back any of this up CyberWarriorX no so suck y bobby.

Ah! Wachenröder! I am in LOVE with this game. For the most part, my love has to do with the beautiful artwork of Range Murata. Unf.

I'm trying to convert this to a P&P RPG, but it's proving to be a tad difficult...  
blush.gif

Back