Want to thank all the people here!!!

First I want to introduce myself. I'm Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, and i'm 20 years old. My english isn't so good, so sorry about some mystakes.

So, i want to thank the people from this forum that helped me to fix my old SegaCD model 1. He was dead, and following the topics here, saying that the fuse problem was the main reason from the video game stops. My SegaCD was dead, i opened it, but don't see nothing iregular. I came here, and read some topics with the same problem. Then I went to my room, and tried to do what they say. And like in a miracle, it start to run, like it was new. I paid US$20,00 for this video game. This is a very rare video game here in Brazil. It came with its box, but no manual. I also have a SegaCD model 2, but the model 1 its the best. Front loading is more stilists, and its desing fit best in my desk.

A have 180 SegaCD games, this is my site: http://segacdfan.vilabol.uol.com.br/index.htm

Sorry about my poor english, i just want to explain how happy i was!!!

Hope you stick around bro... your english is very good. Shit, it's better then mine and I am american. (I get picked on for my very poor grammar here on the forums, but I don't care. I know that my grammar is a lot better when I am writing outside of here!)

I don't think I was any help to you with your problem, but hey I woulda if I coulda... and I loved when you said mystakes/mistakes, it fit the whole situation perfectly! (good accidental pun!)

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2004-12-06 @ 06:00 AM

I loved when you said mystakes/mistakes, it fit the whole situation perfectly! (good accidental pun!)

[post=125300]Quoted post[/post]​

Your on the ball today, lordofduct :) That mystake totally missed my scanner :p

Welcome Snake20 :cheers

hehehe, it was a mistake!!!

Thank you all, for the hospitality!!!

Sorry about the time (date) of the post, I'm not having so much time, because I have to study!!!

I'll always be here!!!

Back