Wanted: judges for C4 entries

RockinB

Established Member
The C4 - 2005 Saturn Coding Contest is searching judges who rate the entries.

The task of the judges is to try out all entries on the C4 CD and give them a rating which will determine the final ranking. This will take place in the first 2 weeks of december.

You are welcome to be a judge! :cheers

Things that are required:

- a real SEGA Saturn system

- capability to play CD-R on Saturn (either swaptrick or modchip)

- CD recording drive to burn the C4 CD

- last but not least: you must rate independently and fair

If you are interested, please reply to this or send an email to C4_2005@rockin-b.de .

Thanks in advance,

Rockin'-B

What about transferring binaries via Commlink? I'll have all the parts necessary to do this soon (and I can already burn and use CD-Rs via my modchip).

Sign me up.

Originally posted by Quick Man+Thu, 2005-11-03 @ 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quick Man @ Thu, 2005-11-03 @ 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What about transferring binaries via Commlink? I'll have all the parts necessary to do this soon (and I can already burn and use CD-Rs via my modchip).

[post=141300]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Some entries might require CD access, so a binary won't do it.

Burning the C4 CD won't be a waste of CD-R's.

<!--QuoteBegin-Quick Man
@Thu, 2005-11-03 @ 01:08 AM

Sign me up.

[post=141300]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

I add you to my list. Thanks for your help, I'll contact you about that when time has come.

More Judges welcome!

There will probably be two judges from spain and two from germany, too.

I would like to have other nationalities present. So if you know interested people, make them sign up as a judge.

Originally posted by Mask of Destiny@Sat, 2005-12-10 @ 07:42 PM

Is the deadline for the judges tonight or tomorrow night? About what time do you want to have all the info from the judges turned in?

[post=142399]Quoted post[/post]​

As soon as possible: tomorrow (sunday).

Back