WANTED: PAL Sega Saturn RF Lead

Is there anybody out there who can help me out...

I'm looking for a Sega Saturn RF Lead [PAL Version] so I can hook it up to my crappy old TV as a backup in case my current TV breaks down and I've looked all over Liverpool and searched all the places that I can think of on the Internet without success.

If anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price or can point me in the right direction, I'd be really grateful...

If you're happy to pay the postage, I can send you one for nothing.

It would be coming from Australia though.

That's no problem at all! Thanks very much, mal! It's good to know that there are Saturn fans willing to help others out! Do you have PayPal as it would be easier for me to send you payment for postage that way?

Originally posted by mal@Jul 20, 2003 @ 01:31 PM

Woa, I never realized you lived in Aussieland Mal... *double checks profile* Thats cool. Heard its quite a pain in the arse to get most sega goods down there though (dc&sat anyway <_< ) What province do you live in? No...I don't want to stalk you, just curious. I was thinking about taking a trip to that nice country of yours for some time now, hopefully hitting both Perth, Sydney - and whatever else in between (like uhhh - Ayers Rock, desert, and more desert
laugh.gif
)

*gets back on topic* I didn't know that there was a difference between rf cables in a pal/non pal sense
blink.gif
Though I guess that would make sense...
huh.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Jul 21, 2003 @ 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Jul 21, 2003 @ 08:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@Jul 20, 2003 @ 01:31 PM

Woa, I never realized you lived in Aussieland Mal... *double checks profile* Thats cool. Heard its quite a pain in the arse to get most sega goods down there though (dc&sat anyway <_< ) What province do you live in? No...I don't want to stalk you, just curious. I was thinking about taking a trip to that nice country of yours for some time now, hopefully hitting both Perth, Sydney - and whatever else in between (like uhhh - Ayers Rock, desert, and more desert
laugh.gif
)

*gets back on topic* I didn't know that there was a difference between rf cables in a pal/non pal sense
blink.gif
Though I guess that would make sense...
huh.gif

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

How the hell could you not have known mal was from Australia?? X_x

It can be difficult to get Saturn and DC stuff here, but it's not too bad. Fortunately we got the same releases as the UK and enough people on eBay UK will post overseas.
wink.gif

I live in Melbourne which is in the south eastern part of the mainland. I used to live in Sydney... *sigh* those were the days.
smokin.gif

Perth is a beautiful part of the country too.

Back