WANTED - SEGA SATURN PRE MODDED PLEASE HELP!

Originally posted by crazygoat@Sun, 2005-12-25 @ 10:54 PM

i was thinkin bout doin the region switch too but i havent tried it yet i have 4 more saturns sitting here waitin to be modded all model 2s and i was lucky they all happen to be 32 pin :)

[post=142846]Quoted post[/post]​

Crap I wish I knew that... I would of just got that as I have a chip floating around my house...

eh, whatever. That is what I get for being lazy.

I guess I'll use it to take another shot at modding a model 1... it gives me a chance to try out my new ColdHeat solder iron... I'm wondering how well it works on components and the sort; if it kicks ass I'll let you guys know as the thing costs about the same as a regular soldering iron.

we've seem to of taken over this kids thread... and in the wrong forum as well

maybe we could help him out seeing how you have some saturns. Have you already mailed that saturn to me yet? If not why not also send me an unmodded one and I can do the modifications to it for the kid and then send it along to him.

of course for a charge

hrmmm

But yeah it's the original. After I'm done building this customers computer I wanna test it out; if I'm not exhausted yet that is, it's past my bedtime.

if it wasnt already mailed i would i did pm him about another saturn already modded and ready to go but i dont know if he wants it cuz shippin to the uk sucks after i move on the 1st and get my isp allset in my new place ill have 4 saturns to mod ive been buyin as many saturns as i can find

Hi! i am still here - lordofduct if you could do that , that would be amazing!!!! shipping is a bit harsh from the usa, let me know how much you would charge......

Back