WANTED: The following Sega CD games...please look

I am searching for the following sega cd games for sale. If you have these please respond and I will gladly pick them up from you! TIA!!

Bug Blasters: The Exterminators

ESPN NBA Hangtime '95

Kris Kross

Mega Race

My Paint

NFL Trivia

Nova Storm

Star Strike

Trivial Pursuit

Slam City 32X

Supreme Warrior 32X

Originally posted by ratfish@Aug 8, 2003 @ 06:29 AM

There's no way in the world I'd give up my Make My Video: Kris Kros for any price. :wub:

YOU HAVE THAT GAME????? :blink: whats it like? i NEVER got a chance to play it!..........not that i want to tho!

I saw a copy of kriss cross at my local gaming store. Is there something special about it? I thought it was another marky mark peice of poo.

I have Kris Kross Sealed in the plastic case

Not sure if I have the box though

The box was beat up when I got it off eBay, but I never opened the plastic on the disc holder

The Kris Kros game is poo. Imagine crappy 16-bit early 90s music videos, and then add a horrible game interface and a bunch of poo just for fun. That's what it's like. ;)

I was sort of joking about my alleged infatuation with it. I just have the CD, no box and junk, but it's not up for trade currently.

Originally posted by ratfish@Aug 8, 2003 @ 03:16 PM

The Kris Kros game is poo. Imagine crappy 16-bit early 90s music videos, and then add a horrible game interface and a bunch of poo just for fun. That's what it's like. ;)

I was sort of joking about my alleged infatuation with it. I just have the CD, no box and junk, but it's not up for trade currently.

I'm assuming he's going for a complete collection

I only got the Kriss Kross game for novelty's sake in the first place

I remember they had a bunch of those at this kmart by my old house about 6 years ago. Not a single one of the boxes was in any kind of condition worth looking at lol. I don't have a sega cd... so I didn't pick one up... and even if I did... I doubt I would have lol.

Back