Warsong

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
One of my favorite Strategy games for the Genesis.  Very nice story with awesome gameplay.

What do you think of this game?

dont even start me!! iceman do you choose bad games on purpose
angry.gif

What game/games do you actually like?

How can you not like the langrisser series? One of the best stategy series around! Second only to Shining Force.

now that, thats out of the way...i havent actually played much of this game, but what ive played of it is great
smile.gif
Ill get to it one of these days, though
tongue.gif
So many great games im playing right now
biggrin.gif

Best game ever strategy wise for the Genesis. I remember when i first rented it, excellent graphics, gameplay mechanics and overall look of the game. It was very appealing to me. Havent played it in ages but I'm hoping to find a copy on ebay to play it again on my trustly old genesis. Truly a Genesis classic.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Aug. 05 2002, 9:33 am

What game/games do you actually like?

How can you not like the langrisser series? One of the best stategy series around! Second only to Shining Force.

well you will know what games i like when you pick a decent game for "game of the day"

Originally posted by cww80+Aug. 05 2002, 12:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ Aug. 05 2002, 12:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnD@Aug. 05 2002, 9:26 am

dont even start me!! iceman do you choose bad games on purpose
angry.gif

This is what i think of your attitude
finger.gif
[/b][/quote]

well this is what i think of yours
the_finger.gif

asshole2.gif

Originally posted by JohnD@Aug. 05 2002, 1:43 pm

well this is what i think of yours

well im sure...thats most peoples way of describing you
laugh.gif
Come back when you develop some taste
biggrin.gif

Edit: Resident Troll
laugh.gif
good one IceMan2k...

i would preffer resident bastard or critic something that has a ring. trolls are the bastards i have to keep away from the underdogs they come to us all the time not a pretty bunch i tell ya.

Originally posted by JohnD@Aug. 05 2002, 2:10 pm

i would preffer resident bastard or critic something that has a ring. trolls are the bastards i have to keep away from the underdogs they come to us all the time not a pretty bunch i tell ya.

begone troll
laugh.gif

Originally posted by cww80+Aug. 05 2002, 2:14 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ Aug. 05 2002, 2:14 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnD@Aug. 05 2002, 2:10 pm

begone troll
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

oh be gone troll hilarious. argh
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Resident Bastard is a little too flattering and Resident Critic suggests that you have something worthwhile

or well thought out to say, whilst neither is true. I think troll is perfect.

If you're going to reply to the Game of the Day threads then at least give some decent reasoning to your responses. And no, "This game is dumb" and "You only use two buttons" don't count.

well i think thats reason enough, what the f**k do you want me to say mm this game was poorley coded blah blah.

on another note, iceman2k what is it like having people agree with you all the time just to be in your good books? more contreversy and less butt kissing thats what i say butt kissers make me sick its like one big happy family
puke.gif

Wow man, you're so.. constroversial and interesting. People disagree with Ice here, they just normally do it with a little common courtesy. I doubt I'd like this game as I'm not into strategy games but I don't come into the thread and say "Hey Ice, your taste in games sucks! Strategy games blow dogs for quarters!  
angry.gif
" do I?

I didn't say you did. I gave an example of something I might say which would be as irrititating as what have.

Back on to the game of the day, I think it would be cool to have a seperate section for it like on NintendoXtreme so after a while there's a whole lot of threads gathered together about specific games. Kind of like a reviews section but with lots of opinions thrown in instead of one or two. Just a thought
smile.gif

Warsong was SO GOOD! My copy's battery died sometime in 94, and that Christmas I left my Genesis on for a week so I could finish it. It's a shame they didn't release any of the other Langrisser games over here.

Back