Wassup

Greets, I thought i'd drop by and say hi, been about a year since i visited here last and i was wondering how things were.

So far at the moment i have lost my megadrive through and act i wont go into involving a row and a screwdriver, i am sat beside a nicely fremmeled out mega CD shell which is still lacking a via eden due to a slight case of being broke and i still emulate the odd game or two
smile.gif

also does rattamahatta still post here? if so i'm looking to flame him for not sending me six button pad i traded for a mega CD power PCB last year, no major biggie tho

anyways, good to be back

Originally posted by soldermonkey@Apr 22, 2003 @ 04:15 PM

also does rattamahatta still post here? if so i'm looking to flame him for not sending me six button pad i traded for a mega CD power PCB last year, no major biggie tho

He's here every now and then, but not as often as he used to be.

Good to see you back.
smile.gif

Welcome back geeza
smile.gif
. I haven't had the image of the Solder Monkey putting solder under children's pillows for quite a while now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing..
tongue.gif

thinking of this nick, shame there isnt a way to change it without loosing stats, i wish i hadnt picked it, oh well nevermind...

If I did not know you the last time you were here, then I look forward to posting with ya this time around! :cheers

Welcome Back!

:party

Originally posted by soldermonkey@Apr 29, 2003 @ 06:45 AM

thinking of this nick, shame there isnt a way to change it without loosing stats, i wish i hadnt picked it, oh well nevermind...

What do you want it changed to?

It can be done.
smile.gif

well on my other forums i post as maidtina, being a girl with a fetishy streak. Was thinking of at least gettig myself banned in a comical kinda way then making a new account
devil.gif

I'm afraid i missed that ep, ive been watching so little TV lately ive been thinking of getting rid of it to save on the license fee

That's pretty amazing. Here (in Ohio, USA) I've seen that bloody episode so many times it's not funny anymore
smile.gif
My wife and I both agree that some particular TZ episodes are just way over-broadcast... and Talky Tina is one of 'em. BTW it starred Telly Savalas of Kojak fame as the father who gets it in the end from his daughter's doll...

Back