Well, lets start by seeing who plays

Well, just reply here with you class, level, ect. here so we can get an idea of whos up to what here!

SSDDR

RAcast

Purplenum

Lvl 101

Also if anyone is having issues getting broadband adapters/modems, i may be able to help, since i can get them from nintendo directly.

oh, and this thread applys to the new gamecube version, if theres still enough intrest in the DC ones, someone else can feel free to go at that.

i just logged off...

Moses fomarl lvl 115

k|aka|ou hucast lvl 98

Saya Hucaseal lvl 94

Apples Hunewearl lvl 70

i just use Moses now-a-days. look 4 me!!!

i play it for gamecube,

HUcaseal

Oran

i'm still trying to find that damn broadband adapter
sad.gif

How do you play the GCN version online? do you just hook it up like the xbox and it uses your own internet conenction?

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Feb 11 2003, 07:47 AM

How do you play the GCN version online? do you just hook it up like the xbox and it uses your own internet conenction?

You have to buy the modem/network card thingy. It has both an ethernet port for cable/DSL and a 56k modem.

That bothers me to such a high degree. It was nice with pso v.1 that it was free to go online and screw around. I'll probably pay anyways but i wont like it
smile.gif

Originally posted by klakalou@Jan 24, 2003 @ 05:46 AM

i just logged off...

Moses fomarl lvl 115

k|aka|ou hucast lvl 98

Saya Hucaseal lvl 94

Apples Hunewearl lvl 70

i just use Moses now-a-days. look 4 me!!!

moses 131

klakalou 135

saya 115

apples 84

bubbles 81

I was gonna pick it up for gc, but I went with the xbox version, oh well.. hey as long as you have fun, thats all that matters.

Back