What are you doing for new years tonight?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Just curious as to what everybody is doing tonight.

Me and a couple friends will be launching fireworks and potato canons. Play some deathtank. Put all sorts of food in the deep fryer and see if its edible. Get wasted. Good ol redneck new years.

Fun fun.

Too bad I got sick yesterday, I don't know if I'll be going tonight 🙁

I feel really spaced out with all the medicine :smokin:

A friend is throwing a party tonight in his basement. There will be karaoke, multiple versions of DDR, lots of alcohol, girls (one of them being mine!), and lots of good times to be had.

I worked all afternoon, so I'm gonna get tanked with my friends, go to a strip club, and end up fooling around with some loose woman.

Just a typical wednesday...

My parents, well mom really, is making me go to... get this... CHURCH! A whack ass church that only speaks spanish, which i don't know. They are making us dress up in some weird plastic stuff and ripping it off on newyears... weird ass shit. This church is crazy. Who the hell does that for newyears?

Oh yeah, and to top that off, I think my girlfriend is fucking cheating on me. Isn't that some shit.

Since my best friend has to work, I'll just be playing games all night. In other words, just another day/night in the life of Dylan Schmidt.

damn shitface, you've got a hard life.

i fell asleep at 10:30 on new year's. the magic is gone and i don't have a tv to watch dick clark's rockin new years eve anymore.

also, cloud assumably also has a hard life seeing as his name is Dylan fucking Schmidt.

(*edited to add cursing for emphasis)

Originally posted by aaron@Jan 4, 2004 @ 03:06 AM

damn shitface, you've got a hard life.

i fell asleep at 10:30 on new year's. the magic is gone and i don't have a tv to watch dick clark's rockin new years eve anymore.

Actually it turns out that she wasn't. We argued... had some make up sex :wanker , then decided we should be friends right now, with benefits. And she told me of her friend, who is unbelievably hot, who wants to get dirty with me. WAHOO!!! It feels good to be a free man with benefits.

Originally posted by aaron@Jan 4, 2004 @ 02:07 AM

also, cloud assumably also has a hard life seeing as his name is Dylan fucking Schmidt.

(*edited to add cursing for emphasis)

What THE FUCK do you mean BY THAT?!

I spent the evening talking with my parents in the family room of our new house. It beat sleeping, but not by much. It was the only room above freezing.

I polished off about a 3rd of a handle of vodka in around 45 minutes... fooled around with a co-worker of mine... decided it wasn't a good idea to be driving very far... went home... realized my little bro was throwin a party (he's 15)... parents asked me to stick around upstairs and talk with them, so that when they needed somebody to go downstairs and check up on them, I would be around... So I ended up drunk off my ass, trying to hold political conversations with my parents so they wouldn't know I had been drinking...

'twas rather interesting... woulda been a complete bust if not for the being drunk and the lady...

Originally posted by Shitface@Dec 31, 2003 @ 09:41 PM

My parents, well mom really, is making me go to... get this... CHURCH! A whack ass church that only speaks spanish, which i don't know. They are making us dress up in some weird plastic stuff and ripping it off on newyears... weird ass shit. This church is crazy. Who the hell does that for newyears?

Oh yeah, and to top that off, I think my girlfriend is fucking cheating on me. Isn't that some shit.

:lol: 😀 I laughed a good deal after reading that one. That is indeed some weird ass shit.

Back