What are you listening to?

Attention music fans: Psychic TV is going on tour!!! You heard me right, Psychic TV is going on tour!

FRONT 242..... serial killers dont kill their boyfriends brah.... oh shit that reminds me, my brothers fiance just got out of jail and her psycho murderer cell mate who was 18 fell in love with my picture. EWWWWWWW, this girl was in jail for stabbing her boyfriend in the HEART.

::runs and hides underneath rock::

Ahhh Front 242.. yes, what an awesome band. Although I like OFF and Up Evil, personally I prefer their older stuff.

Psyvariar 1 Soundtrack, plus today i went crazy on caffeine and listened to Raiden Fighters Jest OST (hardcore techno; not usually my cup of tea) whilst working in 3d studio max. The results of this adventure though were questionable upon further reflection of the days work.

dancetard.gif

the sound of my LOUD ass computer fans...

im about to put on some KMFDM, ahhh crap... cant find my cd's. guess ill go with some System of da down. Heh, so against my true political beliefs, a commy listening to anarchy.

The best Final Fantsy 6 remix this side of Narshe. It's called "Squaresoft Variation" and it's by Jeremy Soule, the composer who did the soundtrack to Morrowind, Icewind Dale and Secret of Evermore. I SUGGEST you get onto www.ocremix.org and download it. Orchestra doesn't get much better than this.

Oh and most of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's stuff. Brilliant Swing/Jazz.

Back