what cds can i use and program?

hi, do 80 minute cds work with saturn iso burning? what about cdr-w?

what program can i use to burn mp3 with iso. easy cd doesnt work for me

Yes 80 minute cdrs work

CDRWs supposedly work if u adjust the intensity of the laser

What operating system are you using?

You can try NTI 3x...

Just use Easy CD Pro 95, as linked to in the Misc. section. It works great with all ISO's I've burnt.

If you do use EZ CD Pro 95, make sure to convert your MP3's to WAV first. AFAIK, EZ CD Pro 95 doesn't support MP3.

Personally, I'd use CDRWin, but your burner has to be supported to be able to use it AND you need to know how to create and use cue sheets. And yes, it does support burning ISO (data) with MP3 (audio).

You can use any type of cd you want, cd-r or cd-rw, but cd-rw's are more expensive, more tricky to get to work, and can damage your system. I would stick to CD-R's, buy em in hundread packs, thats what I do.

thanks for the replies people, but easy cd pro 95 doesnt work for me, i always get an error.

and neither does cdr-win (beta 4a) adaptec create cd which came with my burner works but thats about all. i have an lg 12x. can anyone tell me why cdrwin doesnt work? it burns but the cd turns out empty (i used saturn cue sheet maker and the game i tried to do is magaman x 4. thanks

You burn them, but they end up blank. Hmmm, do you have it set for "write speed test" on the burning programs? Also, sometimes after burning an iso it will show up blank if you try to view it with your computer.

Quote: from lasher88 on 10:22 pm on Oct. 12, 2001

thanks for the replies people, but easy cd pro 95 doesnt work for me, i always get an error.

and neither does cdr-win (beta 4a) adaptec create cd which came with my burner works but thats about all. i have an lg 12x. can anyone tell me why cdrwin doesnt work? it burns but the cd turns out empty (i used saturn cue sheet maker and the game i tried to do is magaman x 4. thanks
Are you using the demo version or full version with a valid key? The demo version should let you burn fine, but only at 1X.

I'm assuming you have one of the following models that is supported by CDRWin:
  • LG/Goldstar 8041 / 8042 / 8080 / 8081 / 8082 / 8083
  • LG/Goldstar 8120 / 8160
BTW, what Fabrizo wrote above does have some merit. After it's finished burning, take the CD-R out, press F5 to refresh, put it back in, press F5 to refresh again, and then view its contents on your computer.

There are several good ways to burn ISO+MP3, I used to use ezcd, but now I've been just writing my own cuesheets and burning with cdrwin. You can use the newest version of nero to do that if cdrwin doesn't support your burner.

I used to have a LG 8x burner, but only for about 48 hours. The thing only made one good disc out of the first 12 I attempted to burn. Mine didn't like burning on any media with the green dye. It did one on a TDK, but I was so fed up with blanks that I returned it and got a Philips instead, which has been a joy ever since.

My burner did something similar. It would go through the process of burning, but either 1)hang after the first track or 2)go through the entire process of burning, but nothing would be on the CD. I used (and still use) Easy CD Creator 4, and after a few reinstalls of the program and borrowing Deluxe from someone, I couldn't get one CD to come out right until I used the blue dye media. I'm sure you've probably tried other media, but it might be the answer. All I know is I'm never getting another LG product.

That's what I thought (about LG becoming Goldstar). I guess I should say I'm never getting another LG computer product. Maybe I was just unlucky.. Kinda like my DVD player. Reviews online say it's a piece of crap but it works just fine for me. Oh well.. Thanks for confirming my suspicions at least. :)

Back