what cheat device do you recommend?

I saw a Game Shark for 20$ but I didn't buy but it because it had a version number on it. If i remember didn't they rerelease gamesharks for ps and saturn as game companies tried to make new games that wouldn't work with it? and then you could send for a new updated version? what do you suggest i do?

so far as the compatibility, either can be flashed with new codes using the pc comms card and cable.. thou its really not nescessary, you can enter em in by hand and save em.. so far as i know they're all just as compatible..

i did however notice panzer dragoon saga wont boot with my AR 4 in 1 in the slot.. anyone know anything about that?

and OH YA

the version thing i believe your referring to is when sony redesigned the PSX to remove the parallel port, so you couldnt plug the hardware Gameshark into the back (since it could be used to boot backups)

They re-released it as the gameshark CDX (a cd based cheater that anyone could use)

pds will not work with any action replay, its coded not to

if you need to defeat the region protection a switch, patching or using the st key is the only ways you can do it

LANCASTOOR the same thing happen to my panzer dragoon, with the cartridge in the slot i cant play it i dont know why.....

by the way i recommend the action replay 4 in 1 plus, that have 4 M & 1M of ram, and all that

with that cart (the last version) you can play vampire savior(darkstalkers 3, 4mb RAM)

wonder how feasible it would be to come up with some ARP codes to defeat the ARP detection in PDS.. Not that it bothers me that much, just a pain in the ass to remember to pull the cart out/plug it back in.. Plus its wear and tear on the socket/cart and all..

Would be just like ARP codes to defeat the mod detection in the PSX world.. Just a thought.. If i had a comms card mebbe I could give it a toot..

Odd that it works with the ST-Key though.. Seems to be it wasnt to enforce localization, but rather to stop you from cheating?

Back