What deals have you found on this Black Friday?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
For those of you brave enough to actually venture out to the the stores today, what deals have you found today?

Nope. No sir. I've got money but its earmarked for other things, I don't need any pressure. I'm happy with the leftover turkey. 😀

it looks like pandemonium on every major strip near me, so I am just gonna work instead... rather make money than spend it foolishly.

EBGames had some pretty good deals this morning.

Most notably, two Player's Choice/Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits titles for $25. :drool:

And I had no money to spend. 🙁

I picked up an original model GameBoy Advance for 39 and change an Wal-Mart. I got it as a gift for my little sister. She'll love it.

Other than that, i've got no cash.

I bought an O2 sensor for my car, a steal at only $16. Of course that was at my work, so it was only on sale for employees, what with our discount and all. So uhh... I guess that doesn't count.

I got a small model atari 2600 system, the one they used to sell at radio shack a few years before they quit selling the atari systems.. And about 50 atari games, 2 playstation controllers, a new usb cable (it was in the box lol), etc at a yard sale this morning, if that counts.

New shoes. Gots me two pair this year instead of just one. (I was wearing boots to work at the DVD case factory last year and only wearing the shoes on my days off. This year I'm wearing the shoes every day. Figured better get two, since the pair I got last year are getting worn out after six months of daily wear.) Only $9.42 at Wally World.

Also got some DVDs for cheap, Garfield and Disney's Aladdin for only $9.87 each. Oh, and it wasn't a sale price, but I also picked up the two bestest Star Wars movies for $9.88 (for both on one disc), Caravan of Courage and Battle for Endor!

I took my little one to see Garfield a couple of months ago and I was surprised - it really wasn't that bad.

got up at 1 am... first in line at compusa with 3 of my friends at 2 am... got one of 5 Geforce 6800's for $199.99

got home to open it up and find that resistors (or other small things that i can't distinguish) were all broken off the board...

long story short... ended up getting a BFG 6800 OC for 250...not a great deal but ok..

got a stick of ddr pc2700 512MB for $60.... not that bad, not that good

friend got a 32" TV for $219.00

missed out on getting a 200GB HDD for $50...am kinda upset about that...

and now we are all near broke...cheers :cheers

Back