What did you do for holloween?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Just curious as to what you did for holloween.

I drove to my friends house in Baltimore, MD since he was having a party. I was a gangstasaurus ;)

Godzilla mask with gansta style clothing, it was hilarious.

What did you do?

I finished work at 2AM (or was it 3?) and then drove about 50 Kms to go to a halloween/house warming party.

I hadn't watched the sun come up in ages. :D

got out of work sunday morning at 8 AM.... went home, cleaned my house, finally got my bed back from my brother visiting at 2 in the afternoon. Slept until 9 and went back to work! was it halloween or not???

was asleep for the whole day basically then i woke up and read a book that i had to read for a class and then went back to sleep. (i have no insurance so i'm no longer on my meds so back to my depression)

I took my friend to a haunted house and being from japan (i guess haloween isn't really celebrated there), she had never seen one before. Needless to say she was scared shitless and latched on to me (not really complaining). But there was some weird black guy in my group that kept freaking out and grabbing me too. Like I'm gonna protect him? lol.

Yeah but you didn't stop him from leaping into your arms at every turn, now did you?

I had to work 9-6, which kinda sucked, but at least I had pizza and alcohol waiting for me at home. I had some impatient customers dressed in costumes come in desperately needing parts, and that was good for a laugh. Like the cowboy who needed a carburetor with EGR for his 305, and he needed it now damnit. :p

I also did absolutely nothing for halloween... but it's not like Halloween is really recognised over here in Oz. If it wasn't for online messageboards, Halloween would have gone un-noticed past me... which I don't really see as much of a bad thing either :D So yeah, a very dull Halloween was mine ;)

Back